IOS app keeps crashing

Technical Support
1 2 3 6 Next
Hi,

I was playing my second match on an arena ticket, and on turn 4 I kept getting disconnected. I tried reconnecting twice, but each time, while the system said it was reconnecting to my match, it would crash. This is the second time that I have experienced this in this week.

system: ios, iphonex
hearthstone version: 11.2.24763
I just had the same issue
Same here. Started this week. :(
Having the same issue on my iPad - happened twice this week
I want a refund for my arena. Happened twice right before winning lethal turns.
Has happened to me, on all three of my arena try’s!
Had it happen to me in my last two arena runs. Disconnected and could not reconnect resulting in a loss of my arena.
Same here, and only to arena. Chrashes constantly, want refund!
Same. Mine crashes in any PVP match on iOS, not just the arena. Cannot reconnect until the match is ended or lost.
Heya everybody,

Thanks so much for reaching out and letting us know about this. Because of the reports of players here and on our bug report forums we've identified some issues on the iOS client. It needs a client patch to fix, so keep an eye out for the next patch update. Currently the patch does not have a confirmed release date, but if that changes I will let you know. If it's still having problems after this update please let us know in this thread so that we can investigate it further.

We aren't able to refund any losses due to this issue, as there's no way to guarantee that this is the source of your crash. If you've been having these crashes, we recommend avoiding arena / ranked play until they are fixed.
Is not exclusive to ranked. Was on 7/8 in monster hunt with a healthy lead and decently good board position. Confident I could’ve moved on to next challenge without having to worry too much. Went to attack an enemy minion then sudden crash with crash loop on reconnect. Happened twice on the same night.

Reallllllly !@#$ty experience as I can’t just whip up the same or similar deck reliably.
I have the same issue but in EU ... just lost a Arena game because of this :(
So I was doing the wildwood solo quests and when I was on the second to last fight my game crashed and wouldn’t let me back on them I tried again and it said I lost the game and now I have to start over
Happens in STD ranked ladder. I have lethal and then the game freezes. :/ Guess no HS for some amount of time then...
I have the same issues in both Monster Hunt and Arena. It is really frustrating.
Starting from this week whenever I played an arena game, till turn 5 or 6, the game would crash, re-enter & reconnect the game would crash again. This happened at Arena games only,(just lost two arena games because of crashing), however solo adventures and ranked games are all fine.
First time it happened to me about 10 days ago on a monster hunt when I almost finished 6th boss. And just now it happened twice in a row in Tavern Brawls.
I’ve had no issues whatsoever until now. Doing an old quest with Darius Crowley, suddenly app closes, now app crashes every time I try to open it. It says reconnecting to previous game, then goes back to iPad home screen. Everything is up to date, tried rebooting device, etc.
DITTO ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!!

guess the message of the day is if u have the iPad/iPhone, play on your computer and hope the other guy is still playing on his iPad/iphone
Has the iOS patch been released yet? My app crashed again this morning (12:00 GMT).