infinity rogue

Play Mode Discussion
Hey.
the other day i got valera the hollow as a reward from arena. A card that i have been wanting to have for quiet some time and now that quest rogue is out of the picture i tried thinking of other ideas that could make her work. There used to be a deck using arcane giants and vanish,to be able to get several giants but arcane giant did rotate and there are actually better options. You can go infinite,both in value as well as with draw with only a few cards.
Mountain giant,zola the gorgon (best card ever),baleful banker.
Mountain giant into 2*zola makes a board of 8/8 2/2 2/2 for 9 or 10 mana and you get back your zola and giant in hand. 2*balefull brings back balefull in the deck and possibly another card as well. You have infinite value and you can not die to fatigue. It has more value then even hadronox. The only isue might be to get to the endgame state. I have no clue yet what would be the rest of the shell but zola,giant,banker and valere can all be 1 offs (though you probably want 2 giants)
I am currently trying to find ideas for this deck,it could go control with vanish but an agro/miracle aproach and use the value as a back up/ secondary win condition is also interesting. If anyone had idea sugestion pls post but it must include zola,giant/drake/other 4 mana value minion,valera,baleful
How can you have 2*Zola?
05/29/2018 03:33 AMPosted by TheWatcher
How can you have 2*Zola?

I assume OP means after playing Valeera the Hollow they have the option to play 2x Zola because hero passive hero power lets you play a card twice (basically).
05/29/2018 03:44 AMPosted by Butter
05/29/2018 03:33 AMPosted by TheWatcher
How can you have 2*Zola?

I assume OP means after playing Valeera the Hollow they have the option to play 2x Zola because hero passive hero power lets you play a card twice (basically).

That is why zola was so op in quest rogue
every turn free 5/5s
on paper this would work but thats if your oponent does nothing. It would be really difficult to set up.
Kingsbane will also make you immune to fatigue with Valeera, I run it without buffing it just for that effect sometimes in mill rogue.