carnivorous cube = cost 6 death rattle:summon 2 copies of it as oozes

lesser amethyst spellstone = 6 max damage

Kingsbane = Add 2 cost, each time it's played. Max cost 9

lesser jasper spellstone = 2 cost

frost lich jaina = can't target her own minions

lesser sapphire spellstone = starting cost 3 upgrade 5 upgrade 7
cost 3 = 1 copy 3/3, cost 5 = 2 copies 4/4, cost 7 3 copies

lesser mithril spellstone = starting cost 3 upgrade 5 upgrade 7
cost 3 = 1 copy 3/3 give a minion taunt, cost 5 = 2 copies 4/4 give a minion taunt
cost 7 = 3 copies 5/5 give a minion taunt

bloodraver gul'dan = hero power change
Gain a demon from your deck, it now cost health to be played.
Instead of down voting please give feedback. I would be interested how others would modify these cards.

Because they all need tweaking, blizzard can't base themed cards like spellstones then make the majority weak.

As for carnivorous cube the card should cost 6, the fact 2 can be played at 10 mana and trigger the 1st played battlecry/deathrattle is crazy.
There's nothing TO critique.

The cards are fine as is, and don't need to be 'tweaked', as you put it.
BLIZZARD ,

Please let us get the full dust back ?

You made changes and we are entiltled to get the dust refund.

WHAT THE PRBLEM WITH YOU ?

i CRAFTED MY KINGBANE GOLDEN bs Frost Lich Jaina too ?

WHATS THE FkING PROBLEM JUST TO GIVE US DUST BACK NOT MONEY .

*** if THE blue LOCKED THIS THREAD , I uRGE EVERYONE TO OPEN AND OPEN , ITS TOTALLY BS.
mithril Spellstone 4/6/7 mana(was more relaxed than sapphire spellstone on cost because it dont allow for some crazy combo pull off)
sapphire spellstone 5/6/7 mana(5 work like faceless but own minions only)..6(work like cube) but dont need the dark pact
reason ? emergency use 7 mana for 1 copy is quite an horrid cost and for sapphire spellstone might not even be on a good minion

kingbane add 1 mana cost per use not 2...having played the deck myself I know of its issues early game...also a too high cost would prevent playing minions

everything else no go

that's the only balance needed regarding the cards u posted.....Kingbane definetly power creep much too high at some point.....as for the spellstones they can just not be played or the player can adapt their deck to make them work more efficiently but the balance change I posted to those cards is prob the best were blizz to adjust them..well..some ppl may not agree with my post but eh...the stuff can be discuss if anything
I espetially like the part where you carefully explain why are those particular nerfs needed, what should they achieve, and how did you calculate the exact numbers.