Hello , quick? from a begginer.

Community Discussion
Is it worth disenchanting a Cenarius, Deathwing, Alextrasza and Prince Kelesath in order to craft The Lich King?
In my opinion no... Alex is very practical and both she and Keleseth are quite playable cards and will stay so in future, Deathwing is less playable but might become more so in future, Cenarius is alright to be dusted since his time passed long ago and don't think he will be coming back anytime soon...
Try getting some more dust during this event and be patient a bit and you will get Lich King in no time :)
Thanks for your help much apprecaited
also next expansion will rotate out knights of the frozen throne cards in ranked play, but the others you have except keleseth are in basic set so they wont go away
06/18/2018 09:09 PMPosted by ZombieSlav
In my opinion no... Alex is very practical and both she and Keleseth are quite playable cards and will stay so in future, Deathwing is less playable but might become more so in future, Cenarius is alright to be dusted since his time passed long ago and don't think he will be coming back anytime soon...
Try getting some more dust during this event and be patient a bit and you will get Lich King in no time :)
Well said. Take note that Alex, Deathwing and Cenarius are classic cards and will always be playable for standard. I wouldn't dust any classics myself.
06/18/2018 09:34 PMPosted by Jade
also next expansion will rotate out knights of the frozen throne cards in ranked play, but the others you have except keleseth are in basic set so they wont go away

Knights of the Frozen Throne will not rotate out of Standard until next April when the Year of the Raven ends. So Keleseth and all of the Death Knights will still be played there for 9 more months.
To OP: Lich King is a great craft! But DO NOT dust those cards you mentioned.

Lucky for you, right now is a great time to get dust just from the daily quests. Collect 1600 dust, then craft the Lich King. Just be patient for several days, and you'll get there.

Also, since you are new, I will explain something you may not know: You can replace a daily quest with another (hopefully worth more gold/dust). Go into your quest tab, and if you have a quest worth 60 gold (or less), there is a little button in upper right of the quest plaque that you can press to get a new quest. Note that this ability may be used at most once per day.