Hearthstone on Nintendo Switch?

Community Discussion
Could this work? Just an idea I came up with a few hours ago. Thoughts?
I gueees it could, but when you can play it on your handy, why whould you want it on your swtich?
07/04/2018 10:42 PMPosted by Steckdose
I gueees it could, but when you can play it on your handy, why whould you want it on your swtich?

i ask you same,why not???,always is good ,one more game on switch,and if its a good game,better then
I would love to see HS on the switch. it has a touchscreen so why not?! I could play HS on the switch while watching twitch on the ipad when I'm in hotels. so I would love to have HS on the switch
Producing products for Nintendo platform can be quite pricey. I am not sure if someone wants to start by paying $20 for it. I guess Blizzard could give a wack of packs for that $20.

If anything, Hearthstone should be ported to Linux. Then you can play HS on Linux via Wine emu.

Maybe, someone can Hack switch. So you can use a window/android emu to play HS on it.
07/04/2018 10:42 PMPosted by Steckdose
I don't like playing on my phone because I use it for work.
We want it on switch plz :'( on phone some work disturb our game

Plz think about it
+1 to this, I need hearthstone on switch. It is just easy to do and would get more people into the game.
The only think I would be sad about with that is that it will start counting how many hours I play on it and I dont want to know. Please XD
Would LOVE to see Hearthstone on the switch