Mega windfury

Play Mode Discussion
Mimiron had a mega windfury...just now in arena, had a windfury minion on board and windspeaker in hand, made me wonder, if I would have given a second windfury to the minion, could he attack 4 times?

Thanks for answer!
Sadly, no; any source of Windfury used on a minion that already has the keyword would only give that minion another buff that grants Windfury, so that it has no effect and is wasted.

Mega-Windfury is a distinct keyword that is only seen on the summoned V-07-TR-0N and on the Dungeon Run active treasure Vorpal Dagger; it is separate and has nothing to do with Windfury.
He just got windfury and windfury. Its like giving senjin taunt. Basicallly no effect.

IMO there should be incremental and stacking effect to stuff like this.

Triple strike when we give windfury to a windfury minion.

Spell taunt when we give taunt minion more taunt.

Rushing a rush minion becomes charging minion.

2nd or 3rd upgrade when we proc justicar multiple times.
what would multiple divine shield, poison, immune be??
Double wind fury? Is that like a double rainbow? Man, it’s almost a triple rainbow!!!!

I like the idea of the buffs stacking. It makes me think of upgrades hero powers.
Anyone remember triple windfury crits from Vanilla WoW?

Back when men were men, Shamans used two-handers, and Rogues could kill anything with only a rusty dagger.

I wouldn’t mind Windfury stacking. I doubt it’d come into play that often, but it would be neat if instead of attacking twice, Windfury just added another attack. Might be a little dangerous with Leeroy or Al’Akir though; imagine Shamans running Leeroy+double Windfury. 12 damage reach in most cases, 18 in some, and the option to potentially use it on an already on-board minion like an Earth Elemental. Ouch...
A card like evolve ? Instead Evolve minions it should evolve their effects lol.

Then:

Windfury --> Mega-Windfury

Rush --> Charge

Stealth --> "Can't be targered by spells or hero powers"

"Can't be targered by spells or hero powers" --> Shimmering Courser's text

Deathrattle --> Taunt and deathrattle

Enraged --> Gurubashi Berserker's text

Spell damage +1 --> Spell damage +2

Spell damage +2 --> Spell damage +3

Spell damage +4 --> Spell damage +5

Spell damage +5 --> Spell damage +6

Spell damage +6 --> Spell damage +7

Aura --> Aura working twice

Lighting end of turn effects --> Lighting end of turn and start of turn effects

Lighting end of turn effects --> Lighting end of turn effects working twice

Lighting start of turn effects --> Lighting start of turn and end of turn effects

Lighting start of turn effects --> Lighting start of turn effects working twice

Jeez! If it exists need to be a legendary spell. ( ゚Д゚)
this made me think of infinite toki x_x