Auto-Squelch Discussion

Play Mode Discussion
Prev 1 179 180 181 184 Next
02/20/2019 08:40 AMPosted by Wardrum
02/20/2019 08:36 AMPosted by Right

Or PORK CHOPS
Pork chops do sound quite good, but I brought leftover pizza for lunch today. Chicken, bacon and green peppers! :D

What is this "leftover pizza" you speak of? This would suggest you didn't eat it all in 1 sitting!!!???

For shame!
02/20/2019 08:39 AMPosted by Right
02/20/2019 07:24 AMPosted by Cracklin
...It must be a collab album, because the only person more predictable here than Autosquelch is YOU. No one can say a freaking thing on here without you putting in a trolly 2 cents on it.

02/20/2019 08:32 AMPosted by Cracklin
...So you really are just on here to bait people, then. Got it.

All I did was come back to see what was going on in the forums and here I find this thread still active and you and Right unrelentingly trolling everyone in it. Guess now that jesse hill isnt on here anymore theres no one to stop you two from being a$$holes to everone you feel like picking on.

And that was your contribution to the thread? So you see me being a jerk, or whatever your interpretation is, and instead of ignoring it and being "better than me" (which I assume you think you are since when you put someone down you raise yourself above them) you jump right in and start slinging mud around too? That's how you behave?
I have no problem self deprecating myself, I'll even call myself a troll, but don't jump in here with YOUR bad behavior then try and act better than someone else.
If you can't see the difference between repeatedly trolling people who are using the thread for its intended purpose, and simply calling you out for being a sh1tlord, the you might need to depreciate yourself a little more.
02/20/2019 08:44 AMPosted by Paf
02/20/2019 08:40 AMPosted by Wardrum
...Pork chops do sound quite good, but I brought leftover pizza for lunch today. Chicken, bacon and green peppers! :D

What is this "leftover pizza" you speak of? This would suggest you didn't eat it all in 1 sitting!!!???

For shame!
It was a large family meal box.
02/20/2019 08:49 AMPosted by Wardrum
02/20/2019 08:44 AMPosted by Paf

For shame!
It was a large family meal box.

Maybe you need a larger family to deal with all of this pizza! (more kids!)
02/20/2019 08:54 AMPosted by Paf
02/20/2019 08:49 AMPosted by Wardrum
...It was a large family meal box.

Maybe you need a larger family to deal with all of this pizza! (more kids!)
But then I wouldn't have yummy leftovers for work the next day.

All part of the plan, bud.
02/20/2019 08:59 AMPosted by Cracklin
02/20/2019 08:52 AMPosted by Right

I'll ask you again to review everything you posted in this thread today.

Then I will challenge you to produce ONE ounce of constructive additional information you provided regarding the introduction of an Auto Squelch feature.

OH YOU CAN'T

Go away troll
I'm talking about YOU here. Stop deflecting, and stop being a piece of crap.

Looks like you got caught in the twisted troll trap. Might wanna quit while you're behind.
02/20/2019 08:48 AMPosted by Cracklin
02/20/2019 08:39 AMPosted by Right

And that was your contribution to the thread? So you see me being a jerk, or whatever your interpretation is, and instead of ignoring it and being "better than me" (which I assume you think you are since when you put someone down you raise yourself above them) you jump right in and start slinging mud around too? That's how you behave?
I have no problem self deprecating myself, I'll even call myself a troll, but don't jump in here with YOUR bad behavior then try and act better than someone else.
If you can't see the difference between repeatedly trolling people who are using the thread for its intended purpose, and simply calling you out for being a sh1tlord, the you might need to depreciate yourself a little more.

What's sad is that Mr MVP has been trolling in this thread as well. Kind of shows you what Blizzards standards are these days, no wonder we're getting bad expansions and diablo on phones.
02/20/2019 10:30 AMPosted by Zenkai
02/20/2019 08:48 AMPosted by Cracklin
... If you can't see the difference between repeatedly trolling people who are using the thread for its intended purpose, and simply calling you out for being a sh1tlord, the you might need to depreciate yourself a little more.

What's sad is that Mr MVP has been trolling in this thread as well. Kind of shows you what Blizzards standards are these days, no wonder we're getting bad expansions and diablo on phones.

Good contribution to the Auto Squelch topic. How again did you feel about it? I can't tell from what I quoted...
02/17/2019 03:54 PMPosted by autosquelch
As I've said before, I'm willing to engage in civil disobedience for the sake of this issue.

A random streamer tried that on Overwatch forums, to force out a dev action regarding Mercy, but it backfired miserably. Reception would be similar here tbh.

This thread is fine for the topic. It is always on front page. Trolls give us free bumps. Some days we don't even have to respond, they just entertain themselves. Relax and chill :)
I heard that at 4k replies, this thread will be automatically deleted.

No I didnt give you a free bump Ceriulun, it was already on top :-P
02/19/2019 06:21 AMPosted by Mand
02/17/2019 03:54 PMPosted by autosquelch
As I've said before, I'm willing to engage in civil disobedience for the sake of this issue.

Please don’t. It won’t get you what you want, and you’ll just make things here worse.

Hahaha! Yeah right...
If people cry hard enough...
02/20/2019 08:38 AMPosted by Mand
invoke some actually important historical protests

It was very much tongue in cheek. I even added the little sticky out tongue emoji (which I suppose is really the opposite of tongue in cheek).

02/20/2019 08:38 AMPosted by Mand
no one but a mod will stop you. But they will this time, since you won’t have Jesse to fend them off.

They will? They'll stop a person presenting simple points of discussion? Maybe a few obviously exaggerated comparisons for amusement? No... I don't think there's anything wrong with what and how I'm posting. After all, we're all still here.

Now, if I do decide to throw up a new thread now and then, we'll see if any account action comes about.

My effort is to get a feature implemented (and/or some developer engagement in the issue). Yours is to stop me from posting. I claim the higher ground on this.
02/20/2019 05:34 PMPosted by autosquelch
Now, if I do decide to throw up a new thread now and then, we'll see if any account action comes about.

Yes, because I for one will be reporting you for spam. You have this mega thread which you own the vast majority of posts in. Use it as it was intended, or expect actions on your account. This is your echo chamber, spamming your agenda over the front page while it exists is a douchebag move.

E: I've said it before, and will say it again. IF you want your crusade to succeed Skruff, start an ad on reddit. The devs dont care about this place. You spamming your agenda here will achieve nothing BUT account actions, so put your money where your mouth is instead of your proposal of creating duplicate threads on the topic! You doing so (creating more threads) is an insult to your peers, its not gonna earn you brownie points with anyone.

Take it where it matters, reddit!
How about that updated dev response?

*crickets*
02/20/2019 05:45 PMPosted by Immortal

*crickets*

You do know they laid off the guy asking for the updates right?
02/20/2019 08:34 PMPosted by Mand
02/20/2019 05:45 PMPosted by Immortal

*crickets*

You do know they laid off the guy asking for the updates right?

Yes I'm a very sarcastic person.
Blizz: "Sorry, but your desired feature (along with your favorite forum rep) has been put on hold indefinitely. It's not the first time we did something like this either. Now go and enjoy the game while it lasts." :P