Auto-Squelch Discussion

Play Mode Discussion
Prev 1 181 182 183 184 Next
02/23/2019 02:43 PMPosted by autosquelch
Wow... look at all those bumps for hours after I asked for an update on squelch falling off on mobile devices. Thanks for helping keep it on the front page kids!

Look at the post times there Skruff, I never bump, I post after the post has been bumped.

And you're never going to get auto squelch
Someone is a little mad here :$
Change the text & spoken language in the Blizzard app to a language you don't understand, turn the sound off if you need too for added self protection.

Voila, no more tears.

(actually funny)
Did you guys notice they deleted a few posts yesterday? I know when I cross the line, but nothing I said yesterday was over the line. (trust me, I know what they delete and suspend for)

Seems like the new mods are a bit trigger happy.

(I say this in defense of the other people who's posts were deleted along with mine also)

I don't believe any of those posts deserved the hatchet.
02/24/2019 06:33 AMPosted by Paf

Or someone abused the report system. And there was a lot of spam on General on the other day, so I don't blame them...

Anyways, discussing moderation is actually against the rules, so let's not open that can of worms. What's done is done.
Ha

02/24/2019 07:20 AMPosted by Ceriulun
02/24/2019 06:33 AMPosted by Paf

Or someone abused the report system. And there was a lot of spam on General on the other day, so I don't blame them...

Anyways, discussing moderation is actually against the rules, so let's not open that can of worms. What's done is done.

Ha! Rules.

So is bumping spamming trolling and harassment but that crap still goes on.

One time I left a single reply of "BS" after a post. Suspended for a week. Do you know how much more masked swearing there is? Do you notice how many people type the letters BS?

I really dont care about the rules anymore.

Blizzard doesnt care about us.

They fired the CM and have replied directly about NOTHING in these forums.

I'm not pro AS but these people deserve a response!

So as far as forum rules etc. I really dont give a crap. Wow. What would happen if I lost my posting privladges! Id gain a portion of my life back and stop wasting my time spitting into the wind on these forums... Which are here for what reason? Surely not feedback!
02/24/2019 09:25 AMPosted by Paf
Which are here for what reason? Surely not feedback!
So we can swap delicious waffle recipes, of course! :D
02/24/2019 09:33 AMPosted by Wardrum
02/24/2019 09:25 AMPosted by Paf
Which are here for what reason? Surely not feedback!
So we can swap delicious waffle recipes, of course! :D

Have you seen the Millennium Falcon waffle maker?
02/24/2019 10:12 AMPosted by Paf
02/24/2019 09:33 AMPosted by Wardrum
...So we can swap delicious waffle recipes, of course! :D

Indeed I have.
02/24/2019 10:58 AMPosted by Wardrum
02/24/2019 10:12 AMPosted by Paf

Indeed I have.

Looks fantastic. Anybody know if the waffles come out right, though? I've found that those custom shaped forms often don't get a sharp finished product.
02/25/2019 06:19 AMPosted by autosquelch
<span class="truncated">...</span>Indeed I have.

Looks fantastic. Anybody know if the waffles come out right, though? I've found that those custom shaped forms often don't get a sharp finished product.
From the reviews I saw (one of which on Amazon included a picture of their waffle) the results actually seem quite clean-cut, but I've read several reviews stating that it takes a long time (10+ minutes) to make a single waffle. Probably more of a novelty item for a single Star Wars fan (like me!) than a legit make-breakfast-for-people cooking device.
From the reviews I saw (one of which on Amazon included a picture of their waffle) the results actually seem quite clean-cut, but I've read several reviews stating that it takes a long time (10+ minutes) to make a single waffle. Probably more of a novelty item for a single Star Wars fan (like me!) than a legit make-breakfast-for-people cooking device.

Takes less than 12 parsecs they say...
<span class="truncated">...</span>From the reviews I saw (one of which on Amazon included a picture of their waffle) the results actually seem quite clean-cut, but I've read several reviews stating that it takes a long time (10+ minutes) to make a single waffle. Probably more of a novelty item for a single Star Wars fan (like me!) than a legit make-breakfast-for-people cooking device.

Parsec is a unit of distance, not time.

Long-standing nerd gripe.
02/25/2019 10:47 AMPosted by Mand

(you're correct)

But, using it in the context that Han Solo used it in the movie (albeit incorrectly) he used it as time.

I always listen to pirate smugglers, especially IRL, and especially regarding waffles.

In fact, I used to be a waffle smuggling pirate.

(you're correct)

But, using it in the context that Han Solo used it in the movie (albeit incorrectly) he used it as time.

I always listen to pirate smugglers, especially IRL, and especially regarding waffles.

In fact, I used to be a waffle smuggling pirate.

There's a naughty joke in here somewhere.