Cheapest way to preorder?

Play Mode Discussion
Is there a way to pay less than 50 euros for the preorder?
Im a poor student
rob a bank?
You could preorder through the us online shop and pay 50$ instead of 50€.
Thats probably the cheapest way to preorder
Car wash dude.
The chepeast way that I can think off is buying amazon coin and purchase the pre-order through the US currency. Blizzard is offering the same rate between pound euro and usd. The cheapest in between is USD then.
Going by the fact that 100 packs net you about 40% of cards in a set (by average dust value), I would say they are never worth preordering. I would suggest just save gold and buy whatever packs you can from it. The witchwood expansion was a bit better as you got an extra 20 packs but again not worth it.
08/01/2018 07:19 AMPosted by SrChatto
Going by the fact that 100 packs net you about 40% of cards in a set (by average dust value), I would say they are never worth preordering. I would suggest just save gold and buy whatever packs you can from it. The witchwood expansion was a bit better as you got an extra 20 packs but again not worth it.

'Not worth it' is relative. If you really enjoy the game and want to play with new cards then it is worth it if the alternatives for spending that money would be less satisfying. The pre-order is still excellent value compared to buying smaller amounts of cards.

To the op, from what I've heard, Amazon Coins is your best bet.
Cheapest way is to save up a lot of quest gold and buy all your packs for free. I started saving my gold right after I opened all my Witchwood packs, and I'm currently at about 11,500 gold. I wish I'd have cracked 12,000, but I'll probably be a bit short of that when Boomsday hits.

Anyway, I'll buy around 80 packs with my quest gold and I won't have to pay a cent. If my system runs true to form, then by the time my pack opening binge is over I will have somewhere in the realm of 100% of all commons, 95% of all Rares, 35% of all Epics, and 20% of the Legendaries with about 3,000 dust with which to fill in the blanks. I won't have everything, but I'll have everything I want. For free.
Lemonade Stand?
08/01/2018 07:19 AMPosted by SrChatto

It's a time vs money decision as most things are. Someone may have a job that pays well but leaves less time so the preorder makes total sense. Someone else may have time but no money so the preorder doesn't make sense.

It's nice to have the option.
08/01/2018 07:06 AMPosted by Crazyman666
rob a bank?

So let me get this straight you want to rob a bank then deposit the money (You stole) into another bank to then place a digital order to "pre-order" using your stolen funds, is that what you're saying?
08/01/2018 06:35 AMPosted by Screepy
Is there a way to pay less than 50 euros for the preorder?
Im a poor student

Currently Amazon offers an Amazon coins deal in Europe, or at least in the countries that Amazon is present on. This means you can pay 41 euros for the 50 pack bundle, and 65 euros for the mega bundle. Keep in mind though, this is for first time buyers of amazon coins.

Besides, you'll have some coins left over to buy some more packs. For instance, my 65 euros got me the mega bundle plus 15 more packs, once the expac launches. That is a total of 95 packs (plus Mecha J+cardback+golden leg) for a total of 65 euros.

Besides this deal, i really dont know what else you can do.
08/01/2018 07:52 AMPosted by SlimReaper
08/01/2018 07:06 AMPosted by Crazyman666
rob a bank?

So let me get this straight you want to rob a bank then deposit the money (You stole) into another bank to then place a digital order to "pre-order" using your stolen funds, is that what you're saying?

Buy Google Play cards, no paper trail, the rozzers will never catch you.