Frost Lich Jaina shouldn't have so much LS

Play Mode Discussion
It's crazy that every single elemental in the deck has lifesteal after this card is played. It should be reserved only for those summoned by the hero skill. It's a big bonus for getting that 1 hp kill. Not given away like candy. The Warlock doesn't even have it at all when you switch to the Inferno summoner. Jaina becomes insane with just a few elementals.
Which is why Elemental Mage even has a Tier spot, right?

it doesn't

That said yes, when I play my EleMage I do tend to breathe a sigh of relief when I can play FLJ and not get my face bashed in that turn.

The best performing Mage decks (by a WIDE margin) that use FLJ actually don't use any Elementals outside of Geddon and Artificer.
Noticing a shift from shudderwock nerfs to FLJ nerfs..

Go play a FLJ deck.. and comeback again.. :)

Btw not a attack. But a sincerely try it and you will 100% change your mind
DK Guldan is much worse.
Got to be honest as a long time Howlfiend Warlock, I've quite literally never lost to an elemental mage. I think DK Rexxar is far more powerful than DK Jaina.
08/03/2018 05:14 PMPosted by Stickupkids
Got to be honest as a long time Howlfiend Warlock, I've quite literally never lost to an elemental mage. I think DK Rexxar is far more powerful than DK Jaina.
Elemental Mage or Big Spell Mage?

With Big Spell, Howlfiend ruins me completely (but is HILARIOUS to be on the Warlock side of that matchup!) but as Elemental Minion Mage, I can usually tempo them down.
08/03/2018 04:57 PMPosted by Delfunk
Noticing a shift from shudderwock nerfs to FLJ nerfs..

Go play a FLJ deck.. and comeback again.. :)

Btw not a attack. But a sincerely try it and you will 100% change your mind

Basically this.

I understand that FLJ seems like an incredibly powerful card. But having played a lot of mage decks, I think that many players tend to get the relationship of FLJ to winning backwards. In order to play FLJ, the mage needs to be ahead on the board etc. enough to spend an entire turn doing essentially nothing except summoning a single 3/6 Water Elemental. FLJ does give the mage an advantage going forward, but it's more along the lines of making it that much harder for their opponent to turn the tables than winning on her own.

Try playing mage and using FLJ to come back from a losing board situation. It really doesn't work.

Ultimately, FLJ is a win-more card, not an I-win-card. She just tends to look ultra-powerful from the other side of board because it's easier to blame a loss on a single flashy card than the wider board situation in which she tends to be played.
Nerf the 9 mana water elemental with cool emotes!
heal is cheat