Game crashes no matter what

Technical Support
Hello,

I think my game is bugged or there is a major issue. I open my app, it loads for a few seconds then crashes. Sometimes it will stay open long enough for me to sign into my blizzard account, however it crashes every time before fully logging in.

There is literally no support options from blizzard. I have opened a support ticket but have not heard back in days. If anyone can help I would appreciate. I am close to giving up on all blizzard games altogether.

IPhone 8+
iOS 11.4.1
Hearthstone mobile version 12.0.26059
Attempts on multiple WiFi connections as well as LTE mobile data connection
Having same exact issue extremely annoying fix your broken game blizzard
same problem here..... PC version
1. the b-net client takes long time to start (much more then usual )
2. when finaly start the client is completly unuseful ..... after few sec. the client window show me the "not responding" message.
Hey, ColinD00m!

If you are having crashing issues on iOS it is recommended to uninstall the game and reinstall it to resolve the crashing. We have seen this resolve the issue for most customers.
08/21/2018 03:27 PMPosted by Ibaraius
Hey, ColinD00m!

If you are having crashing issues on iOS it is recommended to uninstall the game and reinstall it to resolve the crashing. We have seen this resolve the issue for most customers.

Im getting the same problem, every time it tries to log me in it gets to the "Hearthstone" Screen and crashes but if I uninstall and reinstall and click Im new the game works fine but I dont have any of my progress.
But soon as I attempt to log in it forever crashes on the title screen
Hey, ColinD00m!

This does not fix the game stop telling people to do this! I've done it over 20 times with sane results.. it will let u play if your new but as soon as you attempt to log into your account it crashes and continues to crash loop.. please update your game before people start quitting and stop spending money on your company and it's digital products!
08/22/2018 02:44 AMPosted by MuRDeRa83
Hey, ColinD00m!

This does not fix the game stop telling people to do this! I've done it over 20 times with sane results.. it will let u play if your new but as soon as you attempt to log into your account it crashes and continues to crash loop.. please update your game before people start quitting and stop spending money on your company and it's digital products!

It's been a month now... they keep telling us to reinstall the game. Over and over again. I'm probably at reinstall number 200th. NOT WORKING.
Same thing is happening to me.
08/22/2018 02:50 AMPosted by Greedo
It's been a month now... they keep telling us to reinstall the game. Over and over again. I'm probably at reinstall number 200th. NOT WORKING.

It's still an improvement over the EU forums, where all we get is "this forum is for PC/Mac issues, go look at an article that has no relation to what your problem is"...
This is a comedy...
I’m having the same crashing issue and I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times. This used to happen to me a year ago when I played this all the time so I gave up on it. Finally I decided to start playing again and I’m having the exact same issue!!!!!
Wrote about this a few days ago, reinstalling doesent work, been searching around on different forums but noone has an answer to the problem. Super annoying...
Edit 4: One day since edit 3 and problem has resurfaced.

Edit 3: It had been nearly 2 days since I made this comment and the problem has disappeared. I'm not sure what happened but most likely Blizz fixed the issue, at least for me. Before the fix I had also tried to swap from the normal battle.net agent to the beta version and reset in-game settings to no avail. I'm just glad I can play Hearthstone again.

Edit 2: Scan and repair function does not work.

Edit: I found a scan and repair function which I'm trying. I'll get back with results when it finishes.

I'm on Mac 10.13.6 and whenever I press play the Blizzard app says Hearthstone closed unexpectedly. I uninstalled and redownloaded to try and resolve the issue. It didn't work.

I did some looking around for solutions. I attempted to go to ~/library and delete saved application states for Hearthstone. Issue still remains.

It's frustrating as I had been playing the game for about 2 hours today with no problems. During the final stage of the Dr Boom puzzle my game crashed and I haven't been able to play since.
08/23/2018 05:14 AMPosted by Butter
Edit 2: Scan and repair function does not work.

Edit: I found a scan and repair function which I'm trying. I'll get back with results when it finishes.

I'm on Mac 10.13.6 and whenever I press play the Blizzard app says Hearthstone closed unexpectedly. I uninstalled and redownloaded to try and resolve the issue. It didn't work.

I did some looking around for solutions. I attempted to go to ~/library and delete saved application states for Hearthstone. Issue still remains.

It's frustrating as I had been playing the game for about 2 hours today with no problems. During the final stage of the Dr Boom puzzle my game crashed and I haven't been able to play since.

same issue
I had a similar problem on mobile after one of the first Witchwood patches, where it would crash at the Blizzard logo. Reinstalling didn't work because it would just crash before loading the installation sequence, same place as before I even tried. I found a thread with several people who had the same problem, where Blizzard provided a link that didn't help at all, and after we all said that their solutions didn't work and we still couldn't play, they just locked the thread. I tried making my own thread about it and it just got deleted.

Long story short, I literally didn't play Hearthstone at all during Witchwood, i.e. for several months. I wish I had a more optimistic solution for you than this....but as I could only hope for, it started working again with the next major patch (just before Boomsday). And they're lucky it's a solid expansion, because for a bit I thought I might never play again, I had lost so much interest - which is a sad thing for someone like myself who has invested so much money into the game and played it more than any other game for years to have to say, all because there was clearly something so wrong with one of their patches that I couldn't run the game at all.

I mean, obviously there were plenty of people who COULD play the game still, but I had a friend with the same problem, as well as the others I saw in the forums....and it's just sad that it seemed like all they had to say on the matter was "if our usual list of solutions doesn't work for you, you're SOL". It's like no one even wanted to try to help. Sure is a lot of thanks for the kind of money some of us spend on this thing...
08/22/2018 02:50 AMPosted by Greedo
08/22/2018 02:44 AMPosted by MuRDeRa83

This login crash loop is exactly what keeps happening to me currently on like my 9th redownload
Hey, ColinD00m!

Any news ? I mean, it is kind of a bummer already, but the silence makes it worse :P
Same problem here.

So far I have tried to:

- Reinstall Hearthstone
- Reinstall Battle.Net & Hearthstone
- Run first aid in Disk Utility, to see if that could help
- Update my Mac to newest version, Reinstall BN & H

The problem continues.

It might be carma as it is doing midterms at university, however, I would prefer if Blizzard could fix the bug.
Um... any update, Blizzard? Anything?
SAME.