Skulking Geist vs acedemic espionage

Bug Report
Skulking Geist as of right now does not destroy academic espionage created cards.

Recently ran into this interaction and was disappointed to see it does not function poroperly.

The cards shuffled in are 1 costed, skulking Geist destroys all 1 cost spells.

You may argue that the cards created arnt normally 1 cost but then why does hemmet work with Druid quest when making all minions cost 0 and destroying them.

I don’t believe this is as intended, pls fix soon.
Hemet will destroy the added cards. Keleseth can buff the added minions (even if they originally cost (2). Witchwood Piper will select any of the added minions (unless you intentionally have a wisp). Most interactions will treat them as 1 cost cards (though if you overdraw it displays the correct cost). Geist is a weird interaction considering the others behave differently.

I was hoping that Geist would get rid of the spells so I would only have minions to draw on based on the following.
-Piloted Reaper can pull the cost adjusted minions from hand.
-Cult Master could have been the draw engine. (e.g. Using Sonya with any charge minion.)

This fun deck concept is way too slow to work without either Hemet guaranteeing only 4+ drops for value, or Geist removing all added spells. The interactions are inconsistent as neither of these work.
08/20/2018 03:59 AMPosted by co7in
Hemet will destroy the added cards. Keleseth can buff the added minions (even if they originally cost (2). Witchwood Piper will select any of the added minions (unless you intentionally have a wisp). Most interactions will treat them as 1 cost cards (though if you overdraw it displays the correct cost). Geist is a weird interaction considering the others behave differently.

I was hoping that Geist would get rid of the spells so I would only have minions to draw on based on the following.
-Piloted Reaper can pull the cost adjusted minions from hand.
-Cult Master could have been the draw engine. (e.g. Using Sonya with any charge minion.)

This fun deck concept is way too slow to work without either Hemet guaranteeing only 4+ drops for value, or Geist removing all added spells. The interactions are inconsistent as neither of these work.

Well I’m not talking about a deck concept, I was playing a basic big Druid deck with 1 Geist for tech against a lot of decks right now. I played a Geist after he played both espionage’s and he later played several 1 costed Druid spells with gadgetzan in play winning him the game. I saw this as unintended and am report the bug the only way possible
Geist only destroys spells