What's your age?

Play Mode Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
As the saying goes, age is just a number. Still, we haven't had one of these threads in some time and I've seen quite a few people come and go since our last thread so I'm curious to see how chronologically diverse out community is!

As for myself, I turned 30 earlier this year.
I am 41 so probably at the older end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZioV5d3osg
I am eighty-four, if memory serves. :}

I beg you to forgive an old person falling into the habit of referring to you wonderful, younger ladies and gentlemen as "children."
08/25/2018 05:41 PMPosted by Headspin
I am 41 so probably at the older end.
Looks like The Phobe has you beat by a pretty wide margin.
I’m on the much younger end at 15.
Thirty three if I’ve counted right. I’ve lied to my students long enough that I don’t remember offhand.
27. Soon to be 28.
I'm 32.
30 and already seeing silver streaks in my hair. Thank God it's not falling out though.. I blame the grey on my children and bad matchups.
A lady never tells... ;)
I'm 29 and turning 30 in 2 months

08/25/2018 06:03 PMPosted by DrGert
30 and already seeing silver streaks in my hair. Thank God it's not falling out though.. I blame the grey on my children and bad matchups.

I like all the white strings in my hair, all 3 of them
46 and feeling every minute of it on this hungover Sunday.
08/25/2018 06:08 PMPosted by LittleSmall
I'm 29 and turning 30 in 2 months

08/25/2018 06:03 PMPosted by DrGert

I like all the white strings in my hair, all 3 of them

Haha right? I have a handful up front an a few in the back. My wife seems to like em
At 34 I didn't really expect to be at the younger end of the forum, but if the local MTG and tabletop gamers are any indication I shouldn't actually be surprised.
47 years young.