What's your age?

Play Mode Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 Next
45, and seeing all the other older people here is a testament that the Atari 2600 in the late 70s guaranteed our generation and every generation there after would be gamers for life.
It's like the video game equivalent of a world war 2 documentary in here.
I’m 43. I’ve got to say I’m a bit surprised at how old the average reply been. I expected much younger. Of course maybe age factors differently into whether you’d reply to an age thread on the forums than it does to just if you play Hearthstone. I could be wrong but I have a hard time believing it’s an adult that either spamming emotes at me or sending me a post match friend request just to tell me they hope I die soon for winning the game (seriously, that happened).
I just always assumed in those instances that I’d just been playing a kid or teenager that hadn’t yet learned how to properly interact with others. Not that this poll means that still can’t be the case, but if it’s adults acting that way then it’s even more disheartening to me then it already was.

My view is to always remember there’s an actual person on the other end (it’s true, even if you can’t really see them!) and to treat them no differently than I’d hope to be treated. Trust me, it really isn’t hard to do and doesn’t cost you a thing.

Happy gaming to all.
25, did not expect to be the young'un of the thread
Wait Phobes is actually 84 wow... I thought it was just a jokes. Well I am 14
49, which is apparently not unusual, and female, which I will bet is not unusual, either.
I started out with D&D & MTG, but had to give those up as it became harder to get a group together (I bet many of you had the same issue). I think we all come to this forum, and Reddit, etc., to get the social part of gaming we got on game night. And also to dump salt...
30. A student asked the other day and when I told them I was 30 they went “did you enjoy your youth?” I laughed and responded jokingly “you were one of my favorite students before that remark”. He burned me on that one hahaha
27, soon to be 28

I act like Im 12 sometimes. Also Im really young looking, 3 months ago I shaved and cut my hair really short and when I went to buy alcohol, they wanted ID from me. xD Had a good laugh with the lady when she checked my ID
I'm younger than (19), but I've been told that I have an old soul... whatever that means
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tp8bPGlnT8
I could be wrong but I have a hard time believing it’s an adult that either spamming emotes at me ...

When I spam "Well Played" it's meant to be a compliment. Easily lost in translation.
08/26/2018 06:37 AMPosted by TOOMGIS
08/25/2018 07:54 PMPosted by Immortal
43 years old.

Body feels 63 years old.

Memory of an 83 year old.

Act like a 13 year old.

Happy thumb for you!

TOOMGIS!

Ps; Toomgis use Angry ricks special herbs for pain now so old.

My thoughts exactly.
08/26/2018 05:07 AMPosted by Mand
34, with a full head of hair. Bow before me, minions.

Best discussion of gamer ages I've ever seen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKtomu0f1-Q

34 and unemployed?
08/26/2018 05:58 PMPosted by Metro
08/26/2018 05:07 AMPosted by Mand
34, with a full head of hair. Bow before me, minions.

Best discussion of gamer ages I've ever seen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKtomu0f1-Q

34 and unemployed?

no?
According to my pubic hair: infancy.
08/26/2018 06:40 PMPosted by Taekwondo07
According to my pubic hair: infancy.
lol, according to my beard progression.. im still 16 :[ i just want a beautiful beard!
I'm 24
16,060 days old....

My bathroom mirror doesn't lie!
37 and I come from a family of yetis, so I still have hair halfway down my back, a full beard, and you could make a rug out of me without even touching those parts.
08/25/2018 06:09 PMPosted by Jezq
46 and feeling every minute of it on this hungover Sunday.

46 and me too. And I didn’t even drink! Oh the mileage!