BAN This Horrible Brawliseum

Tavern Brawl Discussion
Every time you guys replace the standard weekly Tavern Brawl with this Brawliseum garbage I feel I have to come here and rant about it so that you know how horrible it is and how tons of players are against it. It's a blatant cash grab and no one wants it. Please stop putting it into rotation.

Thanks for listening.
At least it's free this week but I kinda wish if they did this type of brawl it would be basic only cards or you can only use common cards
08/15/2018 07:18 PMPosted by Tavenn
Every time you guys replace the standard weekly Tavern Brawl with this Brawliseum garbage I feel I have to come here and rant about it so that you know how horrible it is and how tons of players are against it. It's a blatant cash grab and no one wants it. Please stop putting it into rotation.

Thanks for listening.

totally agree.
Logged on looking forward to this weeks brawl. Saw it was Brawlasium……..Logged off.

Tavern brawls are supposed to be fun things like the party piñata and the rogue spell - minion decks. Not this crap. Voted +1 on ban this. If I want arena I will go to arena.

In the end I snap created a deck with auto complete. Hit concede three times. Got a deck and 25 dust. Still got to wait for next brawl which better be a fun one.
08/15/2018 07:18 PMPosted by Tavenn

Thanks for listening.

Unfortunately they don't listen and they will NEVER listen. This is their stupid way of saying "Deal with it." Literally WORST TAVERN BRAWL EVER. Period.
They don't want to give free packs anymore. Sad. Came here to say I hate these too.
I always wait anxiosly for Tavern Bralw. It is fun.

Not this time.

I wan't to have fun killing Party Crashers or using my life as mana. Heck, make me use my opponent health as mana.

That's fun.
08/15/2018 11:00 PMPosted by Carlieth
Logged on looking forward to this weeks brawl. Saw it was Brawlasium……..Logged off.

Tavern brawls are supposed to be fun things like the party piñata and the rogue spell - minion decks. Not this crap. Voted +1 on ban this. If I want arena I will go to arena.

I like to think of Brawliseum as a painful survey of everyone's first thoughts on the meta and the new set in general. It's necessary in order to get Intel on what should potentially get nerfed after the next major HCT seasonal event.
08/16/2018 08:06 AMPosted by Diablo
They don't want to give free packs anymore. Sad. Came here to say I hate these too.

But you get a free pack even if you go 0-3. My main complaint about this brawl is that most will only play the free first run. That is simply a bad design for a weekly brawl.
Brawliseum is just lazy. The party one was fun and I liked the change of pace of collaborating with the other player.
I love this brawl, went 12/2 with my free run, did the same the last time we had this brawl!
If I want to play ranked ladder I play ranked ladder.

I love the tavern brawls. This is NOT a tavern brawl. This is ranked ladder play in disguise ... :)

This happens when Team 5 is out of ideas or out of personnel ... Did you got fired guys ? I guess not ... Then START THINKING ! and offer us good quality tavern brawls.

Last week cooperative TB was superb. This week is bad. Ok. I go more rewards than usual from this one (6 wins and 4 wins on my 2 accounts) but anyway I'd rather have the usual TB with some twists than +200 gold tavern brawl and 0 fun.

If you didn't got it yet, I barely play ranked ladder anymore because I face the same stupid 5-6 decks. No fun at all.
I mean, at least its a free Boomsday pack.
I love this brawl, its free gold/packs. IMO it's great for noobs especially right after the expansion because they can make a legend budget deck (like odd rogue) and grind it out. I'm sure you could even get a decent win-rate with a whizzbang deck that would easily pay for the crafting cost many times over.
I've been playing this brawl since it released a few days ago and probably have around a 7 win average. Probably got about 15 BOOMSDAY packs off this and sitting on 1.3k gold now after starting with 60 pre-free ticket. I only had two 12 win runs also.