Vote time... from a former Troll.

Play Mode Discussion
Not much of a troll if you admit to trolling? Amirite?
08/25/2018 06:13 PMPosted by StareMaster
Not much of a troll if you admit to trolling? Amirite?

Celeb rehab fixed me
08/25/2018 06:11 PMPosted by Tao
I tend to over analyze and it screws me over more than I care to admit. So if you don’t mind I’ll take your advice and tuck it away in my book as words to live by.

Yes, over thinking can be as bad as not thinking at all, it is usually more recommended when you are angry or emotional in some way, as to avoid saying things you don't want to
I don't remember much of your trolling, beyond you being very full of yourself, which fits in nicely with this thread :/
Good luck with growing up, though!
08/25/2018 06:29 PMPosted by Jezq
I don't remember much of your trolling, beyond you being very full of yourself, which fits in nicely with this thread :/
Good luck with growing up, though!

https://imgur.com/gallery/Goupd
If you're unsure and it's really bothering you why not half comit? troll post only on weekends then mid week you can be a... yikes a mature person on the internet and during the weekend you relax maybe? another one is be serious in the discord and troll here or viceversa.
I mean... why not half-troll? Be a troll that punishes trolls.

You stay mature, while you let your bad self loose.
Be yourself mate.

YOU CAN DO EEET!
If you are going to hang em, hang em high
“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
I'm new to Hearthstone and the forums, lol but from what I've seen it has an interesting mix of people, I didn't know you before because I'm new... but you seem interesting haha.
The ideal troll would be humerous and satirical, only offending the entire playerbase the unanimously hated groups and the "Celebrity" players and posters. These kinds of posters are extremely rare, most posters would fall short but hopefully you could.

One hopeful upvote
08/25/2018 04:29 PMPosted by Goramier
08/25/2018 04:26 PMPosted by Zombie
Whatever personality that may be, just be yourself m8.

How are you doing this Saturday night? I am toggling between UFC, the game and the forums. How is ya?
Why did you get dislikes for that lol