Zoolock broken deck! nerf pls!

Play Mode Discussion
35% people in lader play zoolock, and it's grow.

Very easy deck with very low mana cost cards, with new (chips common card) this deck ruined new addon. I can't play on new combo deck, zoolock kill me on 5-7 turn, all !@#$ing time!!!!! only shaman have chance to counter this sh1t!

Hey blizzard you want kill HS? every newbie player can build zoolock deck and ruined gameplay for many people.

I real want play on new decks but this sh1t destroy my gameplay hard.

NEED NERF ASAP![
Easy huh? Zoolock takes more skill to climb at higher ranks than any mechathun deck, I'm guessing you have never tried to climb ladder with it before.
Stop getting wrecked by newbs! You are too good for that to be happening.
08/12/2018 12:49 PMPosted by Mrdinglbry
Easy huh? Zoolock takes more skill to climb at higher ranks than any mechathun deck, I'm guessing you have never tried to climb ladder with it before.

Huh 123 skill? you don't need brain for 123 zoolock agro deck.
"Zoolock broken deack! nerf pls!"

Deack ack ack ack ack ack. You ought to know by now!
If anything, we need more decks like zoolock. I'm getting really tired of reading about a turn 7 kill being "hyper aggro", when reality is that is slow midrange territory.
You really should work on formulating your posts more decently...

Have you ever played with it? I have already played with a lot of aggro decks, but zoo is not a typical one that would be "very easy" or "brainless". Besides, it seems to be the only good aggro deck among the tons of control and OTK decks right now.
I am also not happy that I see it in every second game of mine, but as I said earlier, that's due to the lack of good aggressive decks in the current meta.
08/12/2018 12:29 PMPosted by xxraidxx
35% people in lader play zoolock, and it's grow.

Very easy deck with very low mana cost cards, with new (chips common card) this deck ruined new addon. I can't play on new combo deck, zoolock kill me on 5-7 turn, all !@#$ing time!!!!! only shaman have chance to counter this sh1t!

Hey blizzard you want kill HS? every newbie player can build zoolock deck and ruined gameplay for many people.

I real want play on new decks but this sh1t destroy my gameplay hard.

NEED NERF ASAP![

Instead of whining for a nerf take advantage of a meta that unbalanced and kill them.

I can think of three decks that are favored:
- Baku Warrior
- BSM
- Even Shaman
even locks with sac pacts too
08/12/2018 12:29 PMPosted by xxraidxx
with new (chips common card)
chips are good !
I haven't lost to a Zoolock in a couple days (ya know, the point where it became obvious there was a zoo full of Zoolocks). They're going to drag me kicking and screaming up the ladder.

The deck cannot play against minion-based defense. It only has 1 minion with high attack which means they end up trading multiple minions. I'm seriously wondering what kind of decks they're playing that they are seeing the kind of success they do.

The deck cannot handle AoE. Hunter's Explosive Trap kills the majority of the minions in the deck. Duskbringer kills all but 1. Mages may as well be gods.

The deck's entire success hinges on Keleseth. If they start with Keleseth in hand, they have a ~72% win rate because they do get real value from having so many cheap minions become a little bit better.

So no, the deck doesn't need nerfed. All the deck needs is players to quit playing obviously bad matchups and start beating them back to the 50% deck this is supposed to be ;)
Whatever you guys saying, but now meta rolling about zoo lock and druids..
I hope soon blizzard do something.
08/12/2018 04:56 PMPosted by RnP
Whatever you guys saying, but now meta rolling about zoo lock and druids..
I hope soon blizzard do something.

Why do you need Blizzard to do something? Are you really that helpless that you cannot think of a single deck that can handle a swarm of little minions?

Okay, tell you what. I'll help.

Build a Priest deck with Duskbringer, Psychic Scream, Primordial Drake, and a bunch of taunts. Mix in Inner Fire and Divine Turn Drake into 16 health then 32 health.

Use Duskbringer as your early board clear. Use Primordial Drake to mess up late game both by killing/almost killing their board and being a big taunt. When your opponent finally leaves a minion with a decent amount of health, double up its health twice, inner fire, and win.
Zoolock did get a new utility card in this expansion, but the reason why zoolock is so prevalent probably has to do with a lot of combo decks being played around (still waiting on vS report for better info/analysis). As long as it's still an experimental stage of meta and plenty of combo decks, people will take advantage of that in ladder. When combo decks subside and some control decks surface, it will tone down.
08/12/2018 01:03 PMPosted by Barabbas

you can pay Uncle Brode for your Zoolock deck
But that's all you'll get for your money
First of all I do realise that this is a troll post but on the topic.Even though the deck is too strong, I don't think it can be nerfed cause what's there to nerf in that deck, lightwarden or happy ghoul?
Some guy was smart enough to put those synergies together to make a very powerfull deck, but there are no nerf wothy cards in that deck.
08/12/2018 01:05 PMPosted by Ace0Spadez83
If anything, we need more decks like zoolock. I'm getting really tired of reading about a turn 7 kill being "hyper aggro", when reality is that is slow midrange territory.

Remember when Pirates used to smash your face in by turn 4? Good times.
08/12/2018 01:03 PMPosted by Barabbas

you can pay Uncle Brode for your Zoolock deck
But that's all you'll get for your money

LOL, the people downvoting don't get the reference. Probably young. It's Billy Joel song, Movin' out.
How good is MCT right now?

Reaallllly good.
well, imo the OP at least has two points, when a Zoolock is able to pump out

11/9 stats on his turn 1 (with Coin and some draw-luck included)

AND got a shiny new card from Boomsday, which lets him draw 3 (!!!) cards for just one mana
1. Zoolock is the best aggro deck right now at beating combo decks.

2. Traditional control decks like big spell mage and control warrior are favoured against zoolock. But they are less relevant currently due to the presence of combo decks.

So conclusion, Zoo is a very powerful deck right now but I won’t call it OP.
Also keep in mind that combo decks is what pushing more and more people into playing zoolock. It is the product of the meta.