Paladin now worst?

Play Mode Discussion
Hello, i just playing whit paladin few games, like 200 and its fells in this expansion they are terrible, new paladin Card is bad.

Here is mine opinion:
Legendaries:
Kangor's Endless army is to much RNG, you can summon great cards, but also can summon 3 microbots...
Crystalsmith Kangor, control paladin not exist, other control deck work much better.

Epic:
Prismatic Lens, i play in this expansion never see this card. i think because 4 mana for this card is to much
Glowstone Technician, this card way to expensive.

Rare
Crystology, why this card good? draw like stonehill defender or tar creeper? control paladin sucks.
Annoy-o-omodule, this card meh its cost to much...
Shrink Ray, wtf is this !@#$?

Common
Autodefense Matrix, never seen before, i think this secret trash...
Glow-Tron, Mech paladin is trash, just use dire mole
Mechano-egg, Silence this minion and be zero egg.
Paladin may not have gotten cards as powerful as other classes in this expansion, but they are far from the worst.

The distinction of being the worst class right now belongs to Priest.
while I agree that Paladin isn't in a great place outside of aggro decks, I think your criticism just reveals an underlining lack of imagination on your part.

Crystology, for example, is quite a good card in my opinion, and will almost certainly see long term play. Tutoring with specific specs will always be worthwhile.
08/23/2018 07:50 PMPosted by RnP
Kangor's Endless army is to much RNG, you can summon great cards, but also can summon 3 microbots...
Then don't summon/play three microbots?

Kangor's Endless Army only resurrects mechs that died on the board. So, if you play exactly only three mechs, buff them with Magnetic mechs, they die and then cast Kangor's Endless Army you're guaranteed to get those three mechs with the Magnetic upgrades (not sure if Silence on them before deaths removes the magnetic effects, though).

There is zero RNG involved in that case. You know exactly what you're getting when casting Kangor's Endless Army. You just have to play smartly and keep track on the mechs you play.
i just playing whit paladin few games, like 200

lol
Legendaries:
Crystalsmith Kangor, control paladin not exist, other control deck work much better.

The viability of a Control Paladin is honestly unknown right now going into next year. I don't think you were playing in Un'Goro but in Un'Goro Paladin was the best Control archetype and could regain that spot once rotation occurs potentially. Kangor's is great for a slower deck which could set-up exact strong summons but is obviously very difficult to position and would probably need more support.

Crystology, why this card good? draw like stonehill defender or tar creeper? control paladin sucks.

See above on Control Paladin potential once DKs leave and tutoring could always become great if they produce something you want to grab.

An amazing Control Paladin tool.

I will say that Egg can be really annoying; however, Paladin lacks the tools to trigger it and Silence is always a popular tech choice.
Hello, i just playing whit paladin few games, like 200 and its fells in this expansion they are terrible, new paladin Card is bad.

Here is mine opinion:
Legendaries:

Epic:
Prismatic Lens, i play in this expansion never see this card. i think because 4 mana for this card is to much
Glowstone Technician, this card way to expensive.

Rare
Annoy-o-omodule, this card meh its cost to much...

Common
Autodefense Matrix, never seen before, i think this secret trash...
Glow-Tron, Mech paladin is trash, just use dire mole
Mechano-egg, Silence this minion and be zero egg.

Paladin does not feel fresh this expansion. Odd aggro paladin is still very capable of climbing but is brain numbingly the same as last expansion. Control paladin desperately needs an actual win condition to unlock so many currently junky cards in standard. At least from what I see, but I'm a weekend warrior deck builder that plays in the middle ranks.
Nope.

Odd Paladin can give Odd/Tempo Rogue a very hard time.

Hardly the worst.

I'd put Priest under Paladin any day.
Wait, did he just dis Shrink Ray lol?

Paladin can't be the worst, there are too many complaints here about it being broken still.
You misspelled warrior in your tittle.
I'm having lots of success with a homebrew built around prismatic lens with spiteful sumoner shenanigans and dinosize. It's the underrated spell of this expansion IMO. 1 mana dinosize + blessed champion on a 1/1 boar, turn 7, game over. Yet, no one uses it.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20767598440

Look at this thread, I'm trying to build a real competitive deck around Prismatic lens. ATM sitting at 69% win rate. If anyone care to help improve the deck we might be onto something.
08/24/2018 11:32 AMPosted by Zenkai

o.O

So umm... you've seen how this meta is shaping in favor of Warrior, right? It isn't the best by a long shot but Warrior is no where near the worst class, lol
Paladin is definitely not the worst. Odd pally may not be inspired, but it's still good. And I think there are several potential decks that are just on the cusp of being very good, control paladin being one of them. Midrange with mechs seems almost there too. The experimentation and refinement phase is far from over for Boomsday - I wouldn't be surprised to see the meta shift several more times over the next few weeks as new lists with more Boomsday cards get refined.

As to the specific cards you mentioned, Kangor's Endless Army has already been addressed well. Crystalsmith Kangor I think is also very very good, and I wouldn't be surprised to see it find a place if room opens up for any non-aggro pally deck.

Auto-defense matrix is a secret, so you probably won't see it played in a deck on it's own unless a secret pally comes back, but it can be a fantastic discovery off of the murloc guy. Probably one of the best secrets paladin has in standard. Annoy-o-module is mandatory in a midrange mech paladin, which isn't meta right now, but I really think it is better than stats indicate and the right meta shift could change that.

I can't speak to the others as I haven't used them much, but I don't think the sky is falling for paladins any time soon.
Tons of effort in this troll post. 7/10
08/24/2018 11:32 AMPosted by Zenkai

Baku Warrior is in the testing phase, and the drop in Cube Hunter population and testing with Supercollider seems promising atm. The problem is the lack of a unified list to test and tweak. I think people are really underestimating Supercollider overall, both from what VS says and my own experience with their list. It's a really good card in value games.