BRING BACK TYRANDE PART 2: Team 5 Forgets Fun

Community Discussion
This is part two of the "Bring Back Tyrande" thread that got so many posts (500
in total) that the forum couldn't handle it and so a new one had to be made. Previous Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20759341815

Whether or not you agree Tyrande Whisperwind should return to Hearthstone, please vote in this poll and post in this thread to make your opinion heard: https://www.strawpoll.me/15630392

At this point, this is one of the largest threads in the history of the Hearthstone forum.

Multiple official Team 5 members who have given us their word:
1. Jesse J. Hill
2. Yong Woo (former Production Director)
Hopefully, this one remains up.

I created one with detailed links to notable blue posts so people would have all the key information on the discussion (basically the "FAQ" we were discussing at the end of the first thread) to avoid a lot of the repeat questions.

Nothing violating coc.

It got 404d.

The mods weren't even addressing the attack posts and troll downvoters in the first thread, despite the promise this was going to be monitored going forward, but they can 404 a continuation of a thread that had reached cap that wasn't violating coc...

Seems pretty off to me...
08/26/2018 08:52 PMPosted by Bobafett345

I created one with detailed links to notable blue posts so people would have all the key information on the discussion (basically the "FAQ" we were discussing at the end of the first thread) to avoid a lot of the repeat questions.

Nothing violating coc.

It got 404d.

The mods weren't even addressing the attack posts and troll downvoters in the first thread, despite the promise this was going to be monitored going forward, but they can 404 a continuation of a thread that had reached cap that wasn't violating coc...

I'm sorry to hear about that. Sounds like you put a lot of work into doing something good for the community.

Hope this thread gets somewhere.
I do not know why the limit is still not eliminated in the original thread. Hopefully some solution will be given sooner than latter.
there will be lots of trolls on the voting page. still no news about tyrande skin. that bothers me.
I believe that even the most exclusivity-loving players (like myself!) would be okay with a path to rare skins that is so extremely difficult and challenging that the only people that received the skin would be those that truly deserved and cherished it. Not just the common masses.

Here's a great idea of what kind of challenge I am talking about:
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Vidmaster_Challenges
08/26/2018 08:52 PMPosted by Bobafett345

Nothing violating coc.

It got 404d.

With all respect, your post probably was deleted by the forum itself because of the high amount of symbols. It’s a common thing here (sadly). It happened to me several times. Just try to be brief next time.
08/31/2018 03:33 PMPosted by Sinister
Just try to be brief next time.

It was brief.

I didn't link every blue post, just the key ones: the early "she is coming back" post, the "play nice" post, the "year of the mammoth" promise article, the poll, and the promise to deal with troll downvoting and keeping an eye on it going forward, and maybe a couple others. Basically, the FAQ we talked about having so people would know where the topic currently was so we didn't have a lot of repeat questions we had towards the end of the first thread.

It remained up long enough that it wasn't a fluke or a site bug that it disappeared.

It was clearly removed intentionally, even though it didn't violate CoC...even though the attack posts and abuse of the downvote feature on the first thread did, and the moderators have yet to take action on those (despite the clear promise that it would be addressed and proactively watched for going forward).

When they can take down something that isn't violating CoC, and ignore multiple instances of things that are, it only emboldens those who break the rules and stifles legitimate discussion on this topic. Something that was claimed multiple times not to be going on...
All's said and done, I'm beginning to wonder if team 5 are the ones we should be talking to at this point. It's clear for whatever reason that the answer of nonanswers are what we are going to get for the foreseeable future. It might be better off to start messaging people like Michael Morhaime (president and CEO of blizzard)and Bobby Kotick (director and CEO of actiblizz) on social media about the situation.

You'd be surprised what can happen when the powers that be find out when a situation like this has been going on for as long as it has.
09/08/2018 02:10 AMPosted by Bobafett345
All's said and done, I'm beginning to wonder if team 5 are the ones we should be talking to at this point. It's clear for whatever reason that the answer of nonanswers are what we are going to get for the foreseeable future. It might be better off to start messaging people like Michael Morhaime (president and CEO of blizzard)and Bobby Kotick (director and CEO of actiblizz) on social media about the situation.

You'd be surprised what can happen when the powers that be find out when a situation like this has been going on for as long as it has.

So what’s your suggestion? I have a twitter and an Instagram. You should know that Bobby Kotick is a famous games hater. He literally said it several times. He hates games and loves money. But maybe if we will write a public letter with all the arguments about how unfair was the original promotion, how many people are waiting for a chance to get that skin for a first time, and about the Mr. Woo promise...maybe it will work.
I think the cap on the original thread has been extended fyi.
09/08/2018 04:45 AMPosted by Sinister
So what’s your suggestion? I have a twitter and an Instagram. You should know that Bobby Kotick is a famous games hater. He literally said it several times. He hates games and loves money. But maybe if we will write a public letter with all the arguments about how unfair was the original promotion, how many people are waiting for a chance to get that skin for a first time, and about the Mr. Woo promise...maybe it will work.

That's exactly my suggestion:

That their unfair and intentionally discriminatory practices potentially (and have in some cases if the first thread is any indication) open them up to loss of revenue from customers who stop playing their games because they are tired of being strung along for years on end, the loss of potential revenue from everyone who has flat out said they would buy her from the shop if they just put her in there, and any number of potential ways they would make money for his company if they would stop talking and start doing.
blizzard, this is a slam dunk. Bring back Tyrande. If nothing else, can we get an additional alternate priest hero? Paladin has three...
I read that a community manager said that they are thinking about Tyrande, to try to put with a deal or something else, now i can't find the thread, is just in my mind, lost in my mind :D
01/18/2019 06:56 AMPosted by Verona
blizzard, this is a slam dunk. Bring back Tyrande. If nothing else, can we get an additional alternate priest hero? Paladin has three...

Nothing can replace Tyrande. If Blizzard says she'll return then it has to be her.
Back tyrande please!!!!!