30 packs later

Community Discussion
and no legendary... 2 packs $2.99 USD. $44.85 USD later.... I just love the hearthstone ad "play to win" more like PAY TO WIN.
I quit blizzard games as a whole. The house always WIN.
08/27/2018 01:13 PMPosted by Philosoflare
I quit blizzard games as a whole. The house always WIN.

But here you are on a forum solely dedicated to Blizzard and Blizzard games.... so I'm calling bull on that one.
I think I got like 4 legendaries in a couple of packs, mabye you were just unlucky, aso why spend that much money on normal packs?
Yea, i just purchased 69 packs, 2 legendary cards. Blizzard is a [Edited by Blizzard] now a days

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/
08/27/2018 08:09 PMPosted by Pearr
Yea, i just purchased 69 packs, 2 legendary cards. Blizzard is a [Edited by Blizzard] now a days

Are you joking with this?

People need to learn the pack probabilitys before launching their angry rants.
Let me tell you a little story :

Back in 2014 arena prizes for 12 wins was around 500 gold and an expansion was 8 month apart.

What that meant was that if you were a fair player.... not pro... you could basically get all the gold needed to buy all the packs for an expansion in those 7-8 months. I am not talking about streamers which do it like a job. I am talking about 1-2 hours per day but have some skill. So.... if you were good enough and not crazy to want all the cards at the start of the meta.... the game was free.... imagine Kripp actually wanted all cards golden... and it was possible.

Come Karazan.... in 2016 and it was bye bye free adventure mode. Arena prizes for same number of wins dropped by about 40%... So... now you have new expansion cards every 4 months. No way to play it for free anymore...

Greed get's the best of them.

Not to mention back in 2014 -2015 you were drawing 2-3 cards tops from your deck and a game required actually to think. An OTK warrior was incredibly hard to play and calculate.

Now.... draw draw draw.... Kaboooom ..... with almost any net decks.

So: this is Blizzard. Inflation is the name of the game. We are cows that need to be milked.

Personally I didn't pay 1 dollar, but it's getting more and more difficult to play without paying. Since i don't play wild i still have a ton of cards from 3-4 years ago to disenchant so i have enough dust to cast the 3-4 legendaries needed in one expansion.... but those that are new.... holy cr*p is difficult to play without paying.... how do you even start with what deck ? Can't even do a stupid daily quest without some cards...
08/28/2018 06:02 PMPosted by TaseMagu
Let me tell you a little story :

Back in 2014 arena prizes for 12 wins was around 500 gold and an expansion was 8 month apart.

What that meant was that if you were a fair player.... not pro... you could basically get all the gold needed to buy all the packs for an expansion in those 7-8 months. I am not talking about streamers which do it like a job. I am talking about 1-2 hours per day but have some skill. So.... if you were good enough and not crazy to want all the cards at the start of the meta.... the game was free.... imagine Kripp actually wanted all cards golden... and it was possible.

Come Karazan.... in 2016 and it was bye bye free adventure mode. Arena prizes for same number of wins dropped by about 40%... So... now you have new expansion cards every 4 months. No way to play it for free anymore...

Greed get's the best of them.

Not to mention back in 2014 -2015 you were drawing 2-3 cards tops from your deck and a game required actually to think. An OTK warrior was incredibly hard to play and calculate.

Now.... draw draw draw.... Kaboooom ..... with almost any net decks.

So: this is Blizzard. Inflation is the name of the game. We are cows that need to be milked.

Personally I didn't pay 1 dollar, but it's getting more and more difficult to play without paying. Since i don't play wild i still have a ton of cards from 3-4 years ago to disenchant so i have enough dust to cast the 3-4 legendaries needed in one expansion.... but those that are new.... holy cr*p is difficult to play without paying.... how do you even start with what deck ? Can't even do a stupid daily quest without some cards...

This was the first expansion I didn't buy and I glad I didn't. The game has completely gone to pay to win. 100%. To get the tier 1 decks you need to buy so many packs to get the legendaries. The new priest OTK is really bad, I mean it forces you to play aggro decks to avoid the long drawn out game to instant death. Every other game is playing against elemental mage. God how I miss playing against Jade Druids.

I'm so disappointed in Blizzard. This once great company has sold their soul to Activision.
Nobodies keeping you here... Yet you continue to visit a forum for a game you claim to not like..

Look I'm a 100% wild player who plays maybe 2 or 3 days a week. Sometimes even going missing for weeks at a time. I realize this and ANY game like it all have one goal in mind. Earn cash. That's typically the idea when someone markets a product and puts it up for purchase... Standard is trash and the developers did screw the pooch.. But there's wild.. If you want to compete competitively in standard you need to be able to put a lot of time and cash into a game like this...It's as black and white as it gets man....

This generation has been ruined by the trophies for everyone mentality... You should never get the same experience out of something as someone who puts in tons of time and cash...It's that simple and it's quite obvious that trophy you got when you were 8 for playing on that team that didn't win a game is the reason for many of these whine and cry posts I see on this forum.
Dude do not put money in this game
08/29/2018 05:10 AMPosted by Lordfish
Nobodies keeping you here... Yet you continue to visit a forum for a game you claim to not like..

Look I'm a 100% wild player who plays maybe 2 or 3 days a week. Sometimes even going missing for weeks at a time. I realize this and ANY game like it all have one goal in mind. Earn cash. That's typically the idea when someone markets a product and puts it up for purchase... Standard is trash and the developers did screw the pooch.. But there's wild.. If you want to compete competitively in standard you need to be able to put a lot of time and cash into a game like this...It's as black and white as it gets man....

This generation has been ruined by the trophies for everyone mentality... You should never get the same experience out of something as someone who puts in tons of time and cash...It's that simple and it's quite obvious that trophy you got when you were 8 for playing on that team that didn't win a game is the reason for many of these whine and cry posts I see on this forum.
your spending a lot of time bashing anyone that can see through the bs of this game- this guy is complaining about dumping his cash in this game and not getting the 10 pack legendary that Everyone is talking about- so are you actually reading what your saying or copy pasting pointless comments in all the sections??? Look at what this guy writes every where lol he keeps trying to attack the poster and not the point of the problem in the game - your lost
Guys ,

how many thread like this have been disucssed ?

1) 20 packs = 1 LGD is consider normal.
2) 30 packs 1 lgd is F up whereby is your luck.
3) Impossible to open 41 packs without a single LGD.

i dont see people whining when they they open 10 pack and got a lgd.
i believe many of them bought like 2.99 and got a lgd but did no one is opening a thread like this.

ive been playing since beta and only manage to open a pack with 2 lgd,

got 1 pack with 2 lgd yst but didnt manage to take down the screenshot.

*** I STONGLY SUGGEST BLUE SHOULD MAKE THIS WEBBY STICKY -> https://pitytracker.com/guide[i][/i]
08/31/2018 03:33 AMPosted by Lewd
08/29/2018 05:10 AMPosted by Lordfish

your spending a lot of time bashing anyone that can see through the bs of this game- this guy is complaining about dumping his cash in this game and not getting the 10 pack legendary that Everyone is talking about- so are you actually reading what your saying or copy pasting pointless comments in all the sections??? Look at what this guy writes every where lol he keeps trying to attack the poster and not the point of the problem in the game - your lost

No your completely wrong. I see the b.s. also. If you'd read my past posts you'd see me saying this several times. I just don't see the need to cry about the game. Like what exactly did you expect to get out of the game? I literally only play the game when I'm bored and have nothing else to do.

The number of single digit posters that come here complain about this or that then conclude the post with I am done with this game.. Mmmkay then move along. Do you want us to pat you on the back? Yet continue to visit a forum for a game they claim to be finished with. It's little kid drama queen stuff. This guy is the perfect example of this... His second post clearly states he's done with blizzard the house always wins... It's annoying. Now if you want to have a practical discussion about something then by all means you can see in my post history I don't always attack the poster.

I have a life and realized pretty early that I wasn't going to stay glued to this game 24/7. This is what I think the problem here is. So many people diving head first into the game and then get disappointed when they lose or don't get a legendary after spending 20 bucks or whatever..

I play strictly wild and don't spend any cash anymore (I spent a little over the first few years) that should tell you something about how I feel about what Blizzard has done over the course of the last 5 years or so.