is deck tracker legal ?

Community Discussion
Hello Hearthstone Forum

I would to use deck tracker. I had read some people get banned because they used deck tracker meanwhile there are many streamers and pro players using deck tracker.I'm afraid is not legal :(

I asked GM about this question,but he told me to go to Heartstone forums.

So, is deck tracker legal ?

Thanks for reading this post
Blizzard has never officially stated whether they allow it or don't. The closest approach to any sort of statement in this regard was that they will not offer support if something goes wrong with Hearthstone while you're using a deck tracker.

That said, I've never heard of anyone being banned because of its use. Care to share your source for that?
I cant remember the exact details but as a general rule, any function of the tracker that can be replicated by pen and paper it totally fine.

E.g. Having a deck list and that checks cards off as you play them.
Listing your opponents cards as they are played.
Tracking opponents card positions and turns.
Win/loss ratios, how many cards you've played, Any statistical data...blah blah.

You get the idea.
i hope that NOT!

All 3rd sw should be banned!
08/30/2018 09:18 PMPosted by Estelyen
Blizzard has never officially stated whether they allow it or don't. The closest approach to any sort of statement in this regard was that they will not offer support if something goes wrong with Hearthstone while you're using a deck tracker.

That said, I've never heard of anyone being banned because of its use. Care to share your source for that?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20768336706