How Many Legendaries do you have?

Play Mode Discussion
103 with 4 being golden, including Gelbin from beta. I can't even imagine how many I've dusted in that time.
I only have 111 total, 3 golden, but that's because I only keep Standard and am completely f2p. Still missing 36 standard legendaries, but most of them don't ever see play. I could go craft a couple, but saving dust for next expansion. Only missing 7 classic legendaries and a few epics and I'll have a complete Classic collection!
26, 3 crafted, 0 golden, all standard. Dusted Xaril.
I have 3. None of them golden. I just wanted to comment.
74 with 4 of them golden and 1 duplicate.

Been playing fairly regularly since Ungoro.
Man, people here have massive collections. I have been playing for years now and I only own 39 legendaries. Pretty much all of them are viable though so I can still play a good amount of decks.
All of them, of course that is across 4 accounts with varying 1 to 3 region participation.
Last time I counted, I had 23 non-adventure legendaries.

Not that I’m dissatisfied with my loser number, mind you - I have some incredible luck when it comes to which legendaries I actually open. Naturally unpacked pretty much all the meta legendaries: Ragnaros, Thalnos, Raza, Leeroy, Shudderwock, Kingsbane, pretty much all the cool/weird legendaries I wanted, I got.
09/06/2018 02:12 PMPosted by Teo
Last time I counted, I had 23 non-adventure legendaries.

Not that I’m dissatisfied with my loser number, mind you - I have some incredible luck when it comes to which legendaries I actually open. Naturally unpacked pretty much all the meta legendaries: Ragnaros, Thalnos, Raza, Leeroy, Shudderwock, Kingsbane, pretty much all the cool/weird legendaries I wanted, I got.

Aye, numbers aren’t everything. The only shaman legendary I have is the Runespear, and the only Lock ones are Blood-queen Lana’thel and Dr. Morrible. So in those classes alone I really don’t have three legendaries I have three quarters of one.

Quality over quantity.
I have 163 only 1 golden
82 & 15 being Goldens.

Started during Frozen Throne expansion.
I have every legendary except the ones I want to play. You do the math.
As of now I have 237 out of the 276 in the game, however the ones I am missing are all wild. As for golden legendaries I have 29 (and I definitely have not crafted any golden legendaries)
192 total, 17 of them golden.
Uhhhh, like 55 or so?
Never did count them before

135,not to bad I guess. Many are old though.
Hunter is my worst class,only got rexxar there.
202 total legendarys, 8 golden,

i have every mage card and gold/normal antonidas, gold jan'alai, gold sindragosa
Is this the schlong comparisment contest?

I have a legendary whizbang thats about 7 inches long and i'd say a inch wide. Amazing card, the best.
148 legendaries, 23 golden