Hearthstone becoming less and less enjoyable every expansion.

Play Mode Discussion
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 Next
hunterstone begins bois
https://prnt.sc/lyga89
super interesting game
12/22/2018 04:43 AMPosted by Molot
A downvote is just telling me i hurt some one's feeling's.

Don't worry, the forums have been filled with sensitive people over the past few days.

Anything you say that doesn't cater to their self-induced agenda will get downvoted and downplayed without remorse!

Me, me, and me! I am the center of this gaming audience, Blizzard should be foot stool!
12/22/2018 02:44 PMPosted by EBSnike
12/22/2018 04:43 AMPosted by Molot
A downvote is just telling me i hurt some one's feeling's.

Don't worry, the forums have been filled with sensitive people over the past few days.

Anything you say that doesn't cater to their self-induced agenda will get downvoted and downplayed without remorse!

Me, me, and me! I am the center of this gaming audience, Blizzard should be foot stool!
Im guessing some ppl just wanna stay clueless.Ignorance is bliss and all.
2 more downvoters wih hurt feeling. Baby dont cry!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgQZENuDrBY
12/22/2018 12:27 PMPosted by Molot
12/22/2018 11:19 AMPosted by Bluefin
The recent nerfs are rather impressive.

On the first glimpse they are. But when you look at the big picture what they did is just switch from old imba decks to new imba decks. Smart move from financial point of view since the new imba contains all the new expansion's cards , but for players nothing really changed. Same polarising artificially tailored bs balance.
the new nerfs where for standard. Wild is still garbage. Last several games were variants of decks trying to otk me, or kill me super fast. "Fun and interactive"

Gonna take another few months off. Hopefully they show care for wild cuz it's not enjoyable right now.
The last set of nerfs broke my back. Am surprised there has not been more outrage about it. It hurts players on a budget very hard. Its a lot less enjoyable now because quiet a few of my decks have gone,which is kinda sad since I did like this expansion.
Now I am like "meh nvm about this game"
Didn't spend much but still close to 300 over the years since closed beta.
12/23/2018 08:10 AMPosted by Rassy
The last set of nerfs broke my back. Am surprised there has not been more outrage about it. It hurts players on a budget very hard. Its a lot less enjoyable now because quiet a few of my decks have gone,which is kinda sad since I did like this expansion.
Now I am like "meh nvm about this game"
Didn't spend much but still close to 300 over the years since closed beta.
dont play an online competative game period if you dont like nerfs lol
Despite the fact that I enjoy the game quite a lot, 2 of my friends already left game. Reasons:

1. For one of them is power level and how impactful and game changing individual cards can be nowadays. He prefered more board oriented gameplay. He was mostly casual player hanging in lower ranks.

2. For second it was total Hunter domination, which started after release of RR and Zulin, then declined a bit and now came back in full force after nerfs. Even the fact that he has very competitive deck and does very well on ladder, didn't motivate him to stay around. Hunter after Hunter after Hunter matches were too much for him.

3. Third, maybe not leaving, but strongly disheartened as his only deck was KB, on which he spend almost all of his in game resources. Again mostly casual player hanging in lower ranks.

So, there are different players, different perspectives, but definitely meta dominated by single class is not a healthy for the game in long run, people want variety.
Even after nerfs the meta is already almost static. Bliz needs to address there systems and rewards not just the cards. The community adjusts too quickly for card additions and changes to impact the game for a meaningful amount of time.
12/23/2018 02:27 PMPosted by Simplemalk
Even after nerfs the meta is already almost static. Bliz needs to address there systems and rewards not just the cards. The community adjusts too quickly for card additions and changes to impact the game for a meaningful amount of time.
Yeah , but thats all intentional.
12/23/2018 08:27 AMPosted by Reid666
So, there are different players, different perspectives, but definitely meta dominated by single class is not a healthy for the game in long run, people want variety.
Hunter 41% , seems to me he got a bit overbuffed.
Where are all the downvoters? Scared in their bed's?
Merry xmas.
Like many, the only reason I don't leave the game totally its because I invested lots of time and I have a nice collection. I do my quest and switch to an other game, hoping it HS will be a good game eventually with the rotation of Frozen and Kobol.

But to be honest, some card still get "print" with a similar power level that will dictate the game to a point which result of the same problem. Baku, Zuljin are 2 cards that pop in my mind that will focus the game in a very specific way, like DK card did.

Team-5 do a terrible job. Great patch, but wrong timing. That patch should have been done with the rotation. Right now all it did is cripple powerful deck that was problematic, but gave even more power to hunter because those decks where counter to the hunter...

Dark pack was nerf to 2 mana but not play dead, why? Technically, it exactly for the same reason we play dark pack and play dead but play dead is BETTER AND COST LESS!!!! We trigger deathrattle for one less mana and we didn't kill our minion and it was not nerf but they nerf Dark Pact.

The way Team-5 handle nerf and the type of card the "print" scare me and I lost hope and don't enjoy the game that much. I play mostly because I have a nice collection and I complete my quest to spend the gold on new pack next xpac but that's it, hoping maybe one day I will enjoy playing this game 2-3 hours in a row like it use to be... now II don't play the game, it's more a "upkeep" I pay to keep my collection decent hoping the game will be fun eventually.
12/25/2018 09:19 AMPosted by MadeInQuebec
Like many, the only reason I don't leave the game totally its because I invested lots of time and I have a nice collection. I do my quest and switch to an other game, hoping it HS will be a good game eventually with the rotation of Frozen and Kobol.

But to be honest, some card still get "print" with a similar power level that will dictate the game to a point which result of the same problem. Baku, Zuljin are 2 cards that pop in my mind that will focus the game in a very specific way, like DK card did.

Team-5 do a terrible job. Great patch, but wrong timing. That patch should have been done with the rotation. Right now all it did is cripple powerful deck that was problematic, but gave even more power to hunter because those decks where counter to the hunter...

Dark pack was nerf to 2 mana but not play dead, why? Technically, it exactly for the same reason we play dark pack and play dead but play dead is BETTER AND COST LESS!!!! We trigger deathrattle for one less mana and we didn't kill our minion and it was not nerf but they nerf Dark Pact.

The way Team-5 handle nerf and the type of card the "print" scare me and I lost hope and don't enjoy the game that much. I play mostly because I have a nice collection and I complete my quest to spend the gold on new pack next xpac but that's it, hoping maybe one day I will enjoy playing this game 2-3 hours in a row like it use to be... now II don't play the game, it's more a "upkeep" I pay to keep my collection decent hoping the game will be fun eventually.

Sorry but you should atleast know the cards of the game.

Dark pact still cost 1 mana.

And i'm wanna wait a week because people are being really unrational about hunter and VS reports normally results in people learning to play something else.

It not matters how much smart people reacts to hunter. People will not change their habits until VS tell then to do.
Hohoho! Sorry dear downvoters - but this game still sux! And untill many of us ask for change they will keep feeding us same bs over and over. Clearly some of you are ok with that , but many ppl are not!
It seems other ppl notice what i have noticed , only in other blizzard games. So it seems its not as much of a HS problem rather then the whole company's. Also heard a rumor that bliz game dev's are forced to become uber drivers due to low sallary. If this is true it explains a lot. Back to the latter at hand , read up downvoters!

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/a7rrmy/a_letter_to_blizzard_entertainment/
Fanboys got nothing to say? Well , i hope you enjoy paying more and more for each new expansions decks. Noticed how the price of decks about double'd in a year? Less players HS has , more pressure is put on fanboys to cover the losses. So get your creditcards ready , coz credit cards is the strongest card in Hearthstone nowdays.
Gotta say, haven't seen someone as hilariously craving for attention as you man. Bravo. You've reached a whole new level of desperation.