Zoo locks

Play Mode Discussion
Just played 13 Zoo Locks in a row at rank 15. Thanks.
I'll take exaggerated claims for 500 Alex.
09/07/2018 01:10 PMPosted by Luke

So you should know ways to beat them then. Plenty of exposure.
I am mostly playing Zoo warlocks and Control warlocks right now. And the odd Druid here and there. I dont mind it.

Only annoying part is when Zoo/heal get that massive healing combo off at T1.
I don't think that was exaggerated. Everyone is playing the deck because it's super cheap. 10 Warlocks in a row sounds pretty realistic. Especially at a rank where you want your games over as soon as humanly possible.

If you played against 10+ Zoo Warlocks in a row, wouldn't you have a greater understanding of how to beat said deck? People tend to learn from repeat mistakes, well on average anyways, so that shouldn't be such a bad thing honestly.
09/07/2018 02:06 PMPosted by Nightlife
I don't think that was exaggerated. Everyone is playing the deck because it's super cheap. 10 Warlocks in a row sounds pretty realistic. Especially at a rank where you want your games over as soon as humanly possible.

If you played against 10+ Zoo Warlocks in a row, wouldn't you have a greater understanding of how to beat said deck? People tend to learn from repeat mistakes, well on average anyways, so that shouldn't be such a bad thing honestly.

People don't learn if they don't acknowledge or recognise mistakes.

You don't know what you don't know, but you don't learn what you don't know if you don't know you don't know it.

You know?
Why people are complaining about easy-to-beat warlock, when we got 6th turn OTKs xD Just take the board control once, then you win. They can't come back with 1-cost minions. Adjust your deck with cheap AOEs, taunts, heals, whatever. Try, try & try. This topic won't make your next 15 games be against something else than zoo lol. 13/15 games with one deck is something GREAT. If I find that meta, I'll make anti-zoo deck and this will be the easiest ladder climb ever.
I didnt see a single zooloxk in 20 games, and i would wish for it
Seriously. I'd love to play oodles of Zoolocks.

I think I even still have my tweaked-for-Zoolock Odd Rogue deck around here somewhere...maybe in a box in the closet...no...I think I put out in the storage shed...or maybe I hauled it out to garage...hmm...wait...I stuck in the freezer next to the imitation crab salad and colonic irrigation...
I have played 4 in a row so far. Playing as Big Spell Mage though. Works well.
09/07/2018 01:10 PMPosted by Luke

Play at ranks that matter. Then we'll talk.
About 40% of my games this season (around rank 7-8, so not as if I'm pushing high legend) have been against Warlocks and about 90% of them being Zoo.

I haven't seen 13 in a row, but I did play against 10 Zoo locks in 15 games. So that was fun.

Personally I'm just sick of fighting them.
Baring in mind everybody replying about how to beat Zoo, it wasn't a complaint about losing to Zoo, don't waste your time.
OP all you need to do is spend 20k dust and construct one of those famed odd warrior decks.. I’ve been seeing a ton of hunters, like 50 percent of my games are against them, a third are against warlocks which are a mix of handlock/control/zoo and the odd other class like rogue or paladin.

Good luck!
What counters heal warlock?
09/07/2018 02:06 PMPosted by Nightlife

Well, how about its not mistakes but simply that your deck has a bad matchup against hand puke decks? There isnt any way to "skill" your way out of not drawing board clears or simply watching the zoo deck vomit a wide board with fat stats by turn 3. Right?

Now, if you are truly losing to zoo and you are playing a good counter deck to it then thats a separate issue and perhaps you do need to work on your game. Otherwise? There isnt a damend thing you can do against a fast starting hand-barf deck except lose.
Is it making ZOO mad? MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA
Token Druid's are much worse, only classes like Priest and Evenlock are good against them