Finished

Play Mode Discussion
Alright Hearthstone, you've officially forced me to leave your game for the following reasons.

- Druid is completely OUT OF CONTROL in both wild and standard formats. They have 5 decks at the top of the meta. 3 in standard, 2 in wild. And don't even get me started with Juicy GG Melon, Aviana, Toggwaggle, Staraligner. I have SO many problems with the Druid class it would take 5-8 nerfs to all different cards to bring this class back down with everyone else. I'm disgusted at it's INSANE amount of armor gain and 1/5 taunts. This list could go on and on.

- Zoo Warlock (what a surprise) is out of control in standard. It's probably 5-10x better than it ever was.

- Rogue has 3 different decks that feel incredibly unfair and suffocating to play against in standard. Deathrattle, Odd, Quest.

- Shudderwock should have NEVER BEEN RELEASED. This deck is so stupid it's ridiculous. Even Brode told the team "this better not happen" and they completely ignored him.

- Combo decks have 110% ruined the game for me. The strategy of stall stall stall play a card or 3 that basically reads "I win the game" is so very stupid. In addition to my just dislike of that style of play there are NO DISRUPTION mechanics of any kind in standard except for 1 class (warlock) and only then with 2 cards.

- Your refusal to see problems with your game and deal with them. It's always amazed me that the game can go 6-12 months or so before you idiots are like "oh I think there might be a problem with our game." For instance, if I was in charge at Blizz Juicy GG Melon would have never been made Aviana and Kun would have been changed THE DAY I saw them becoming a problem. It's not like you have to reprint a bunch of cards, this game IS DIGITAL. Geez.

I honestly love this game and have been in it since the beta days. I've suffered through A LOT of broken decks and metas but I honestly have reached my limit. You could perhaps get me back but it's gonna take a MASSIVE change to the way your game is heading and given your past track record of card changes I'm gonna say yeeeeeeeeah... no.
TL:DR

Bye
Good fortune in your future endeavors Mr. 29-Post Salty Random Heavy-Control Player.
09/07/2018 11:47 AMPosted by pvg8v6g
- Rogue has 3 different decks that feel incredibly unfair and suffocating to play against in standard. Deathrattle, Odd, Quest.
This part to me sounds like you're just mad that Rogues got healthy amount of good deck archetypes and variety.

Well, to be fair I can understand why Quest Rogue upsets you. And partly Odd Rogue as well, although it's not nearly as bad. But Deathrattle Rogue too? Seriously? The heck is wrong with that?

And to be completely honest with you I play a lot of Deathrattle Rogue myself cos I find the archetype fun and interesting to play. So, I am admittedly a bit biased on that. But at the same time I can't see what is so wrong with it that it deserves a mentioning here.
You have a bot's name... should we be rejoicing? One less bot in the game!

Happy day!
I agree with most of what you said. I love people on here that make excuses for blizzard. Printing pushed cards i can understand, not adjusting them and completely ingoring an entire format, thats just laziness. This isnt some indy company its blizzard, they should be able to handle this if they thought of anything besides money.
09/07/2018 11:56 AMPosted by Nightlife

Happy day!

Um... nope. If I was a bot I'd just load up a druid deck and call it a day. But thanks for your incredibly non-intelligent dribble.
09/07/2018 12:14 PMPosted by pvg8v6g
09/07/2018 11:56 AMPosted by Nightlife

Happy day!

Um... nope. If I was a bot I'd just load up a druid deck and call it a day. But thanks for your incredibly non-intelligent dribble.

Yeah, anytime!
I jumped in to have a crack at your nick but yeah, I sympathize with some of the sentiment. Seeing as Golakka and the Geist came after, maybe we finally get the next somewhat valid combo disruptor with the next expansion. Hope to see you then!
09/07/2018 12:22 PMPosted by Vincent
I jumped in to have a crack at your nick but yeah, I sympathize with some of the sentiment. Seeing as Golakka and the Geist came after, maybe we finally get the next somewhat valid combo disruptor with the next expansion. Hope to see you then!

Would love that.
I agree with mostly everything, but odd rogue? Idk about DR rogue as I haven't played ladder in a while, but odd rogue is a decent deck but nowhere near unbeatable if you are playing greedier/late game decks.
OP is a Bot...look at his name...

EVEN BOTS ARE QUITTING!!!
09/07/2018 11:47 AMPosted by pvg8v6g
- Combo decks have 110% ruined the game for me. The strategy of stall stall stall play a card or 3 that basically reads "I win the game" is so very stupid.
09/07/2018 01:07 PMPosted by Right

I'll refer your intellectually vacant drivel to the comments above.
09/07/2018 01:47 PMPosted by pvg8v6g
09/07/2018 01:07 PMPosted by Right

I'll refer your intellectually vacant drivel to the comments above.

Omg everyone! He found a use for the word drivel!!!

Very very good!

And thank you for taking an obvious joke so personally!

EXACTLY what a poorly programmed BOT would do!

(you see, robots have a hard time deciphering humor and sarcasm)

I found a use for the word deciphering!!!

(bunch of stupid fks on these forums)
Combodecks should go i agree. But other than that i like this meta tbh. Mostly because i can finaly play my Warrior again.
If you really left I doubt you'd be sticking around on the forums.
But really at the end of the day, who the hell even are you?
Should Blizzard lose sleep over a 30 post user saying they're gonna quit tomorrow?

and as for my prior statement..

The bot comment was OBVIOUSLY me poking some fun with you,
but you're a 70 year old man who can't take a joke.

Honest out of the three only quest rogue can be a bit difficult to handle.

Both odd rogue and zoolock are very weak to odd warrior. I run Cube hunter and Druid more often than aggro decks.

Deathrattle rogue depends a lot of having the turn 3 egg. The trick is to trigger the deathrattle before the opponent has a chance to play the vial.

For some reason, I find the current meta to be more diverse than at the start of Boomsday.
09/07/2018 02:03 PMPosted by SuperGnu
Combodecks should go i agree. But other than that i like this meta tbh. Mostly because i can finaly play my Warrior again.

Combo decks are mostly my beef with the game. There are other small things that annoy me like odd and quest rogue but mostly it's combo decks. I have 0 problem with warrior.