Do you just like, not have the balls or what Play Mode?

Play Mode Discussion
You keep making all these posts about how you're going to quit and boycott Blizzard on your brand new alts so nobody has to know how much a little brat you actually are on your main huh?

It's always a 50< post count making the thread. Then that same person goes on and on about how they have been supporting this game since Blizzard was in diapers or something with their 40 posts.

Point being, I don't believe you quit if you didn't do it on stage, in front of everyone without hiding behind some smoke and mirrors. See you next week, quit being a baby. If you're going to quit, quit.

Let the people who want to actually make this game better, continue to do so without your actual useless threads, that honestly don't even begin to solve problems at hand. You're just here to p*ss and moan.
I see it as a mixture of alts trolling and people who genuinely think that threatening to throw their toys out of the pram will get them what they want, probably because it worked on mommy last week.
09/07/2018 03:20 PMPosted by Nightlife
It's always a 50< post count making the thread. Then that same person goes on and on about how they have been supporting this game since Blizzard was in diapers or something with their 40 posts.

Classic no true scotsman fallacy. I'm playing this game since closed beta (gladly showing you my cardbacks pointing backwards) and only have about 100 posts. Does this make my opinion less valuable? Point is, there's no good way to give your feedback to Blizzard. So let the people express their opinion, feel free to disagree and move on. Don't make another thread ranting about rants, because it's pointless.
I once ate an apple. I had to burp after.

Fin.
09/07/2018 11:32 PMPosted by Raggi

Classic no true scotsman fallacy. I'm playing this game since closed beta (gladly showing you my cardbacks pointing backwards) and only have about 100 posts. Does this make my opinion less valuable? Point is, there's no good way to give your feedback to Blizzard. So let the people express their opinion, feel free to disagree and move on. Don't make another thread ranting about rants, because it's pointless.

is easier to tell than you think
because most of these alts posts are necrobumps, insults to other players (often based on the class or deck type they like )
You keep making all these posts about how you're going to quit and boycott Blizzard on your brand new alts so nobody has to know how much a little brat you actually are on your main huh?

Point being, I don't believe you quit if you didn't do it on stage, in front of everyone without hiding behind some smoke and mirrors. See you next week, quit being a baby. If you're going to quit, quit.

Let the people who want to actually make this game better, continue to do so without your actual useless threads, that honestly don't even begin to solve problems at hand. You're just here to p*ss and moan.

They actually think someone at Blizzard is going to read their post and think “oh no! This guy is going to quit? We’d better nerf Druids”
09/08/2018 05:08 AMPosted by Guldin
They actually think someone at Blizzard is going to read their post and think “oh no! This guy is going to quit? We’d better nerf Druids”

Probably.

I was moderator for a game forum years back. You couldn't imagine the number of threads I read which boiled down to "Do X or I quit! I have spent <ridiculously high amount of money> on this game, but now that <trivial thing> has happened I'm just about done! Do you really wish to loose such a valuable customer???"

This for a Facebook game...
09/07/2018 11:32 PMPosted by Raggi

Good point BUT

Why do these people continue to post?

I thought they quit?

I think it's possible in some cases; these forums are pretty underwhelming, many players go to reddit first, including the devs.
09/08/2018 08:34 AMPosted by SunGazer

I think it's possible in some cases; these forums are pretty underwhelming, many players go to reddit first, including the devs.

It's usually fairly easy to spot by their post history. Trolls don't put in the long term effort any more, as Boreas said.
Let the people who want to actually make this game better, continue to do so without your actual useless threads, that honestly don't even begin to solve problems at hand.

This thread solved so many problems ........