Dog just said, "It's really ez to win with Druid -

Play Mode Discussion
You just kind of win when you play Druid..." lol..

How true is his statement? I mean he's always Legend 1-1000 every month. He clearly knows his stuff.
But what if you're playing another Druid?
I love it when people get all creative in their whine threads. +1 for the passive aggression and appeal to authority.
09/19/2018 08:43 PMPosted by Jezq
I love it when people get all creative in their whine threads. +1 for the passive aggression and appeal to authority.

What? I don't even care about Druids lmfao
This is a legit question lol...

I HATE playing against Warriors and Warlocks though, hate them in fact.
Dog has also said pineapple on pizza is good and a hot dog is a sandwich, discuss freely.
I got issues with blizzard saying balance is in a good place, but yet they want to hear about what people would like to see in wild at a time when druid has multiple tier 1 decks in both formats.
09/19/2018 09:26 PMPosted by OpenWound
I got issues with blizzard saying balance is in a good place, but yet they want to hear about what people would like to see in wild at a time when druid has multiple tier 1 decks in both formats.

?
i know it has 2 in wild but

in standard it only has 1

there are 5 tier 1 decks and each one is from a different class
09/19/2018 09:20 PMPosted by Blabbit
Dog has also said pineapple on pizza is good and a hot dog is a sandwich, discuss freely.

I see what you're trying to do, even though anyone who went through Culinary School was taught a Hotdog is the true definition of a Sandwich, and idk why that's even up for debate anymore... I always order my pizza with pineapple, chicken, onion and bbq sauce.

All that doesn't really explain to me if Dog is right about Druid being an auto-win class.

Which is my genuine question people are being extremely arrogant and assumptive about. Assuming that I am just using dog as an outlier for my argument that Druid is this or that. No, stop assuming stuff, the question is in black and white, IS DRUID AUTO-WIN? I don't freakin' play Legend Ranks so I don't know what that man knows, and now that I think about it, I doubt most of you know the answer so I'm just wasting my time being trolled by the forum regs.
09/19/2018 09:43 PMPosted by FriendlyDude
All that doesn't really explain to me if Dog is right about Druid being an auto-win class.

Funny how the quote has now morphed into auto win. There is a reason this topic is worthless.
09/19/2018 09:47 PMPosted by Blabbit

Funny how the quote has now morphed into auto win. There is a reason this topic is worthless.

It didn't morph at all.

I said Dog stated the class is auto win in my first sentence, god you're a tool...
09/19/2018 09:51 PMPosted by FriendlyDude
09/19/2018 09:47 PMPosted by Blabbit

It didn't morph at all.

I said Dog stated the class is auto win in my first sentence, god you're a tool...

Looked at the title and op again, I do not see the words auto win anywhere.
09/19/2018 09:56 PMPosted by Blabbit
09/19/2018 09:51 PMPosted by FriendlyDude

It didn't morph at all.

Looked at the title and op again, I do not see the words auto win anywhere.

Auto - win/you just always win when you play druid.

they're the same d thing, you're just being a real piece of work today. I don't know if this is how you always act, but you can kindly f off if you're not even interested in talking about the topic at hand. You're just here to act like a spoiled brat. "I don't like this topic, I'm gonna tell you how much I don't like your topic instead of say anything about the topic itself."

I haven't met someone I dislike as much as you in my 5 years playing this game through my main, Nightlife, which yes has over 600 posts. So thanks for that, I didn't even know someone as much of a tool as you are existed on these forums. HAPPY DAY! /s
09/19/2018 09:20 PMPosted by Blabbit

I mean hot dog is a sandwitch.Well, kinda...
09/19/2018 10:00 PMPosted by FriendlyDude

Also not what you said he said.

This post was nothing but a troll and you are sliding your words around to fit your narrative. Sorry I am in a mood to call out bs today. Though it is your fault to be using it anyways.
09/19/2018 10:06 PMPosted by Blabbit
09/19/2018 10:00 PMPosted by FriendlyDude

Also not what you said he said.

This post was nothing but a troll and you are sliding your words around to fit your narrative. Sorry I am in a mood to call out bs today. Though it is your fault to be using it anyways.

Not a troll. I heard Dog say those words. "You just win when you play Druid." He is a legend player. I don't know a d thing about legend play. So I came here to ask if those words were truth. THAT'S IT! You're the one, you and Jez putting words in my mouth and trying to troll my thread.

It's a singular question, that I wanted to know was true or false. Acting like a stuckup child, with your witty sarcasm and bs doesn't answer anything. If you don't like the question, who cares? Who tf are you anyways? Just some random nobody on this forum of random nobodies. Don't like the question, don't join the thread. It's real simple.

You're just a pos. There's no if's ands or buts about it. I would listen to anyone else on this forum over you any day of the week. Give me Fallen, at least that lunatic isn't an pr**k.
09/19/2018 10:11 PMPosted by FriendlyDude
ou just win when you play Druid

All that doesn't really explain to me if Dog is right about Druid being an auto-win class

09/19/2018 07:39 PMPosted by FriendlyDude
You just kind of win when you play Druid

Yup, all three statements seem to be unchanged at all. My bad homie........
09/19/2018 10:17 PMPosted by Blabbit
09/19/2018 10:11 PMPosted by FriendlyDude
ou just win when you play Druid

All that doesn't really explain to me if Dog is right about Druid being an auto-win class

09/19/2018 07:39 PMPosted by FriendlyDude
You just kind of win when you play Druid

All good my friend! :)
09/19/2018 10:18 PMPosted by Nightlife
09/19/2018 10:17 PMPosted by Blabbit

Did you just reply on an alt account. Well played mate.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Did you just reply on an alt account. Well played mate.

Oh nos bois, he's onto us! The entire world is just alternate accounts all scheming against him! Trying to get his freelo Class gutted!
I made 3 meme druid decks including quest druid and have over 50% winrates with all 3. Druid is pretty busted and has no real weakness. Druid has everything covered but maybe if you have to pick a weakness you could say aoe.

Single target removal - Spellstone, Wrath, Starfall, Naturalize, Ultimate Infest
AOE removal - Starfall, Swipe.
Sustain - Branching Paths, Oaken Summons, Ultimate Infest, Malfurian, Ferocious Howl
Draw - LOL I wont even bother listing them all.
Ramp - Wild Growth, Nourish
Ace in the hole: Spreading Plague

Compare this to hunter kit of which single target removal is great but what else?
Single Target Removal - Flank Strike, Hunter Mark, Spider Bomb, Deadly Shot, ect
AOE - Rexxar, Exposion shot?
Sustain - What is this?
Draw - um Flare?
Ace in the hole: Rexxar again