Frost Lich Jaina in the DK brawl

Tavern Brawl Discussion
Start a match in the tavern brawl, it's... It's against a Frost lich Jaina...
Looks at starting cards, trash, replace em all, two 1 cost cards and a 2 cost card for a smooth curve. All 3 have 1 health... its literally either don't play anything for like 3 or 4 turns, or let them have a turn 2 water elemental. Doesn't matter cause they'll just kill their own 1 cost card for a turn 2 water elemental anyways, all with lifesteal btw. I think the only time I've won against a Jaina during the brawl was with guldan, just because of his ability to still deal like 3 damage during/after turn 2 without putting down a weak minion just for them to slap it into a water elemental, but I've only won like twice against them so even that barely works.
No question Jaina is the strongest, but I've managed quite a few wins with Uther. Pure luck a few times, as I've had mind breaker in my hand, and the weapon is awesome to take the board, but a few times I've also had enough tempo to get the horsemen down fast enough. I look at it as a challenge to try to win against the odds.

For those that are frustrated in trying to complete the 5 brawls quest, the best option is to do it with a friend.
I have won more games than lost with Warrior. Even with most games being against Jaina. I guess that insane weapon trumps the water elementals =P
09/22/2018 04:04 AMPosted by VHearth2
No question Jaina is the strongest, but I've managed quite a few wins with Uther. Pure luck a few times, as I've had mind breaker in my hand, and the weapon is awesome to take the board, but a few times I've also had enough tempo to get the horsemen down fast enough. I look at it as a challenge to try to win against the odds.

For those that are frustrated in trying to complete the 5 brawls quest, the best option is to do it with a friend.

Oh yeeah, I forgot that I can actually do that. Then again I don't have anyone to play it with and it'd feel like cheating :(
09/22/2018 05:05 AMPosted by Heretic
I have won more games than lost with Warrior. Even with most games being against Jaina. I guess that insane weapon trumps the water elementals =P

Yeah, with a weapon having AoE like that is pretty dang good at the start, especially when they attempt to flood the board with cheap minion's to ping or dealing with water elementals without directly smacking em so they don't freeze you, it even bypasses the life steal if the attack wasn't direct!
Yeah she's the strongest pick but her weakness is mostly Warrior a player knowing what to do/play with warrior will almost allways make her run out of resources before you.
insta concede.
she should been nerf long time ago. turn one. played cute penguin, coin and use her hero power. and get free water elemental. unbalance, dev team are just terrible balance designers
She appears to have been nerfed. Not one elemental in the decks so far. Matter of fact, completely no-sync cards. Life-steal, weapon, spell power (but hardly any spells). She was definitely OP until today; now she's a baddie. No elementals makes her a pushover for other classes. Can't really have a Lich Jaina w/o elementals or the ability to summon them even at 2 cost.

Whoever owns the TB project at Blizz should probably have a conversation with their leaders about what they are and aren't delivering. Poor user experience with no bad (if any) Change Management. Good thing they're only a video game company.

And Turn 1 w/ penguin + coin = 2 cost 4 mana elemental. Where is that free?