LF crafting help

Play Mode Discussion
LF some veteran help on crafting.

My favorite class is rogue. I guess what I’m looking for is high value cards (rogue or neutral) that can fit into multiple rogue decks and help grow my collection.

(Please don’t suggest crafting cards that will rotate out of standard soon, I’m trying to plan for the future)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Miracle or tempo rogue use alot of rogues base set. I'd recommend looking up deck lists for them and craft accordingly
09/21/2018 12:37 PMPosted by DrGert
Miracle or tempo rogue use alot of rogues base set. I'd recommend looking up deck lists for them and craft accordingly

Will def check that out thx
Edwin and Leeroy are staples of a almost every viable rogue deck in all of HS.

Prep is a high value epic used in everything except odd rogue.
Valeera DK is the best to start from!
09/21/2018 06:35 PMPosted by Fake

Yea I’ve been thinking of crafting prep 2x but wonder if a high value legendary is more worth . For example Valeera or Sonya .. or just skip legendaries for now and craft some good epics . (Ex. Academic espionage, Fal’dorei strider, prep, etc)
09/24/2018 02:21 PMPosted by madgrimm
09/21/2018 06:35 PMPosted by Fake

Yea I’ve been thinking of crafting prep 2x but wonder if a high value legendary is more worth . For example Valeera or Sonya .. or just skip legendaries for now and craft some good epics . (Ex. Academic espionage, Fal’dorei strider, prep, etc)

Valeera is hard to use because she is too slow especially in standard. She is really fun too use in wild though. So prob not for you.
Fal'dorei is good.
If you really want to craft espionage 1 should be enough, 2 makes the deck a bit incosistent.
The safest crafts imo: Leeroy, prep, edwin, vilespine slayer (in that order).
09/24/2018 02:37 PMPosted by MarcusFenix

Valeera is hard to use because she is too slow especially in standard. She is really fun too use in wild though. So prob not for you.
Fal'dorei is good.
If you really want to craft espionage 1 should be enough, 2 makes the deck a bit incosistent.

Would some tech epics be worth crafting as well? For example; mossy horror, void ripper, Zola, the gorgon, blood knight, skulking geist?
09/24/2018 02:37 PMPosted by MarcusFenix

Fal'dorei is good.

This is really good advice.

The one different suggestion I'd make is moving Vilespine to the top of the safe craft list. They are really good in rogue decks, at least until they rotate (next April).