Legendaries in arena? Out of Hand?

Arena Discussion
My first 3 arena games

My deck build had no legendary options.

1st opponent: Neither of us had legendaries, good and fair.

2nd Opponent: Barron Geddon

3rd Opponent: Barron Geddon AND Onyxia

Why the !@#$ am I versing people who have this %^-*. Like really? Many legendaries are game changers. Just balance you easy system to account for this.
I was just about to post on this subject. Just look at this warrior deck i got so lucky on. This is crazy

https://imgur.com/wtHI5uG

https://imgur.com/6Lnp6zT
09/14/2018 11:38 AMPosted by RazzleDazzl3
I was just about to post on this subject. Just look at this warrior deck i got so lucky on. This is crazy

I would change anyone of those for second supercollider.
09/14/2018 11:45 AMPosted by Heretic
09/14/2018 11:38 AMPosted by RazzleDazzl3

I would change anyone of those for second supercollider.

weapons project and yip go nice together on turn 10 lol
Hahahaha was just about to post on this topic as well !!! I don't what the hell is going in Arena but yeah legendaries are getting you of hand. Every freakin deck has one at least except mine...

My last run went 2-3 with this :
- first game, Woecleaver + Black Knight / loss
- second game "normal" hunter win / win
- third game Pally with Liam which gave him Azalina / win
- Fourth game Druid with TWO !@#$IN IXLID COME ON / loss
- fifth game Warrior again with Hip getting out of hand this time /loss

But the worst was 2 days ago, 10-2 as a warrior facing a rogue which had :
- Arfus (with a Nécrium blade just in case)
- The Black Knight
- Tess
And 3 hallucinations which gave him
- Grommash
- Garrosh DK
- Darius Crowley
6 legendaries in one arena game, yeah ok %^-* you blizzard.

This is absolutely stupid, it's arena ffs and I keep facing this kind of deck. If you gonna give legendaries all over the place at least give me some too... Since September 70% of my opponent have at least one legendary in their deck while I get one in 10% of mine and I'm doing around 3 runs a day. Fix your freakin bucket Blizzard this is getting ridiculous. Arena is looking awful lately.
I fought a Paladin with Prince Liam that went to fatigue.....He made 5 extra legendaries 2 of which were cho and another abyssmal legendary. I barely won but it felt good.

I am definitely drafting less legendaries and discovering them at a higher % rate than previously.
!@#$ this game, another game with 6 legendaries to deal with... Another %^-*in deck going absolutely "what the !@#$ is happening" mode.
Paladin with :
- Elise
- Val'Anyr
- Weaponised Pinata into Stargazer Luna
- Bone Drake into Sindragosa into Darius and mother%^-*in Hadronox boosted by Val-Anyr

Got !@#$ed by insane RNG of course I couldn't anything with my poor %^-*ty deck which at least had Cenarius. I'm just lucky enough to have lost before he could open his ungoro pack and throw another 5 legendaries to my face. Arena is just a !@#$ fest right now, this is beyond absurd. If they could slow down a bit on the crazy RNG and the amount of legendaries during drafts this could maybe be playable again because right now this %^-* doen't feel like arena. 2 runs,12 games, 15 legendaries, what the heck is happening.
Just drafted a Druid deck with 1 Legendary...and 5 spells.....and wasn't offered more then 8 total...its really bad blizzard you guys need to change it back
I agree that this needs to be addressed. I played a mage deck and my rogue opponent uses hallucination to get jaina death knight which saved the game for him. Later I played against a warrior who had a Woecleaver which pulled out a Lich King from his deck and he later played Gromm. On top of that he had a pinata which led to Geosculptor Yip. i honestly cant tell if this is cheating or if cheating is a thing in arena at all but it seems suspicious.

I don't mind the legendaries so much, but make it fair. If my opponent can get Jaina I should be able to get Jaina. And if a warrior can draft Woecleaver Gromm and Lich King in one deck I should have similar options.
I just drafted onyxia nozdormu and hemet in a druid draft yesterday. It's a pretty ridiculous deck.

One game I made lethal by adapting onyxias whelp army.

Another game I hemet into nourish which auto fed me spell breaker to make lethal thru voidlord.
Arena needs to have more legendaries,i think they need to make a fair number legend cards in draft for all players (for example , every player can choose legend card three times during draft like on 10,20,30 card pick,and then everyone will have 3 legends, and there will be no room for complain and it will be more fun) or make it totaly random(like in past) with no limit and often or casual times to appear(delete a system of card blocks)
09/19/2018 10:42 AMPosted by loma4ka
Arena needs to have more legendaries,i think they need to make a fair number legend cards in draft for all players (for example , every player can choose legend card three times during draft like on 10,20,30 card pick,and then everyone will have 3 legends, and there will be no room for complain and it will be more fun) or make it totaly random(like in past) with no limit and often or casual times to appear(delete a system of card blocks)

This would be the solution if they wanna introduced legendaries. Make it consistent and fair. Meanwhile you actually face someone who drafted 2+ legendaries on a daily basis while seeing none during 10 drafts. This is a huge problem for me actually. And as I said the RNG isn't helping as well. Just drafted a rogue with Elise and Baron Geddon. Second game vs Chaman, I get his DK from a Hallucination and got it again from a Blind Fox 2 two turns later. How could he win ? Do you think it's fair in arena ? Those kind of things are happening a lot more than they should. No wonder my two last twelve runs were Rogue, you're getting way too much help with the RNG lately. So either they chill on the legendary in draft/rng/wtf is happening part or they make the system more consistent and fair.
I would rather not see 1-3 legendaries every single game. This is making the game damn near unplayable for me. If you want people to see legendaries in Arena. Do a (very)short term event with highly increased frequency. Just let us know well in advance, so most of us can avoid it.