‘New’ players using the beginners card back?

Arena Discussion
Anyone else noticed that the new legendary rank card back status is the blue and yellow beginners card back? Seems to be a lot of ‘brand new’ players making impressive plays! Maybe Blizzard have really stepped up their tutorials.
it's called 2nd account my noob
Or perhaps some people give zero effs about what the back of their cards look like and never bothered to change them.
Yea, like I don't have a legend card back and I beat most of the legend players I run into in arena...
09/18/2018 08:02 AMPosted by WiredAces
Or perhaps some people give zero effs about what the back of their cards look like and never bothered to change them.

This is doubly true in arena.

The cardback is mostly for the benefit of your opponent. On your screen you mostly only see one at a time, the very top card of your remaining deck, and some draw effects, also one at a time. Your opponent sees the same effects as you, plus the back of each card in your hand all game. They see it whether they want to or not.

In 4.5 years they never made a single card back for arena in any way. None of them were earned through arena. If you play mostly arena, even if you cared about card backs at some point in your life, any fuks you ever gave in the past, have since declined to zero.
For me, even though I do have many other card backs. I exclusively use.. I think it's red with a little bit of gold? The first monthly cardback released I believe.
You know.. to show how old school HS I am :-P

And yes, I have to agree, it is a nice feeling to beat legend cardback players in arena :-)
How about calling it the default card back instead?

I have never changed mine.
Changed mine to lemonade once, then went back to default.