New Welcome Bundle

Play Mode Discussion
Hopefully just a bug they will fix. Mine was very clear, once I bought the bundle, the dragon card spun around to reveal Ysera and the 10 packs were in open packs.
I have all of the dragons that this Welcome Bundle offers. Please can I have an official answer from Blizzard and tell me for sure if I will get a golden copy of one of those? It is quite unfair if I get a non golden because then I will get only 400 dust and I miss other Legendaries from Classic that I could craft if I get 1600 dust instead . That would be the right thing for those like me that have these dragons.
You are not guaranteed to get a golden. I did not.
10/02/2018 04:02 PMPosted by Immortal
You are not guaranteed to get a golden. I did not.

Thanks for the answer!
I got this banner in hearthstone promoting the dragon welcome bundle, i clicked it, went to the shop, but its not there? Plz help I want to buy this! Thanks

Im on iphone and in Europe
I've got all the dragons, but I'll probably do this anyway.

10 packs for 50 cents each + 400 dust is still better than average value.

Even if you have all the classic cards average dust per pack is around 100 (40 is just the minimum). So you're looking at about 1400 dust for $5. If you save that for the next expansion that's like being able to buy 90% of a brand new legend for $5.

Decent value proposition even for people with a large collection, and obviously a no-brainer for newbies who need the cards not just the dust.
I got the legendary dragon missing just as soon as I opened the game, and also the 10 packs...
Got just 1 new golden epic and the rest 49 cards were dust...
10/02/2018 02:44 PMPosted by Cunning
I also did not receive a dragon from the bundle. Malygos was the only one I was missing and it’s still not there.

I didn’t get mine either
Does anyone know if getting the legendary dragon reset the 40 pack legendary pity timer?

I'm close and don't want to have it reset by the extra legendary dragon.
10/02/2018 04:25 PMPosted by Obfx
I got this banner in hearthstone promoting the dragon welcome bundle, i clicked it, went to the shop, but its not there? Plz help I want to buy this! Thanks

My friend on iPhone had to uninstall and reinstall to get the update to download.
10/02/2018 04:55 PMPosted by Maximus
10/02/2018 02:44 PMPosted by Cunning
I also did not receive a dragon from the bundle. Malygos was the only one I was missing and it’s still not there.

I didn’t get mine either

Same, and it’s not in my collection either.
10/02/2018 04:56 PMPosted by Puti
Does anyone know if getting the legendary dragon reset the 40 pack legendary pity timer?

I'm close and don't want to have it reset by the extra legendary dragon.

It shouldn't since it's awarded from outside the game...
Something similar happens with the legendary awarded from a bundle and the assured legendary in the first 10 packs. You get both!
I want a shot at a golden Malygos. If I dust my Maly am I guaranteed that will be the one I get?

EDIT: I have all the dragons
10/02/2018 05:27 PMPosted by Immortal
10/02/2018 04:25 PMPosted by Obfx

My friend on iPhone had to uninstall and reinstall to get the update to download.

This fully solved this issue for me. Had the same problem exactly. Packs came through but no dragon. Deleted the app, then reinstalled it.

After login, got the pop up with the dragon right away. The update was not enough, had to go full reinstall.
10/02/2018 08:42 PMPosted by Shwarzinator
I want a shot at a golden Malygos. If I dust my Maly am I guaranteed that will be the one I get?

EDIT: I have all the dragons

I don't think the guaranteed dragon can ever be golden since it comes from outside the packs.
Interesting. I had all the dragons, but I only had golden versions of Malygos and Nozdormu, so I was expecting normal Malygos/Nozdormu. Instead I got Alexstraza, whom I already had. Oh well. =)

TLDR: Having a golden version, but not the regular means that you can open a duplicate dragon.
10/03/2018 06:09 PMPosted by Kumu
Interesting. I had all the dragons, but I only had golden versions of Malygos and Nozdormu, so I was expecting normal Malygos/Nozdormu. Instead I got Alexstraza, whom I already had. Oh well. =)

TLDR: Having a golden version, but not the regular means that you can open a duplicate dragon.

Happened to me too! I forgot I already have all the dragons and got a duplicate Onyxia. It was still worth it as I also got 2 other legendary cards from the 10 packs (Nat Pagle & Illidan Stormrage)
I had all 6 dragons, I got a non-golden Yesera. I also got the last two legendary's I had been missing from the classic set... only 9 epics remaining to finish the set... that I've been playing nearly every daily quest since beta (and purchased every xpac)... lol wtf blizz?
When you purchase the bundle, the legendary dragon will be displayed on your screen before you open the 10 packs. If for any reason you click or tap somewhere, the animation can get interrupted and removed from your screen.

The easiest is to go to your collection to see which dragon is new (unless you got other legendary dragons that you had not had your mouse over the cards, so they would still be highlighted as new)

And if you have all classic dragons, the dragon legendary bonus is not guaranteed to be Golden.
Funny...I got 1400 dust from the bundle.

Was it $5? For once paying is worth it.