Crash on startup

Technical Support
Hello everyone, today my Hearthstone just don't start because keep crashing before loading the homescreen, and I don't know how to resolve. Yesterday I could play normally.

Here is my last crash log, I'm on PC.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/525f26kd5qo0bbc/AACqqPVQ_jtA5x_p5CQF6q9Aa?dl=0

Sorry for my english, is not my first languange.
Hello Feriand!

Sorry to hear you're getting crashes with Hearthstone. Recently, I've seen issues arising from certain background applications (such as video capture tools, overlays, or remote desktop apps) interfering with video processes.

First, let's ensure that your video drivers and OS are up-to-date:

Updating Your Drivers and Operating System

Then let's check those background programs. The following steps will reboot into a 'light' mode where only the bare essential programs are running:

Closing Background Applications

After rebooting into this mode, please retry running the Battle.net app and playing as you normally would.

Then if the game works correctly, you can refer back to the article for advanced steps on figuring out which program is interfering.
I was having this problem. As he mentioned Remote Desktop app Citrix Desktop was the problem I uninstalled it and things worked again.
i always love the Blizzard support answer : "check if you computer is working properly." LOL It's so easy to ask to update graphic drivers, windows update and background program. Your software Hearthstone is just full of bugs so please stop answer to people to check ridiculous steps like that.

I also have the same problem and even if my graphic drivers are not the lattest i can't believe how it could be a problem for this so tinny card game. Do i need to update the PhysiX driver or Gsync driver? LOL it's a f****g card game and even if i ran 200 backgrounds programs, how can it disturd that tinny game? Pffff

This game is just developed with 2 left foot and that's why it's so long to run it (when it doesnt crash). AHAHAH and don't forget to never click on the "friends" menu or you will have to freeze the game for 1 min at least ! (so borring)

Don't buy SSD or more ram, it doesnt matter, the game is just slooooooooow and at the first word top place for freezes screens !

But i like play it :p (Blizzard games are still on the best games even if we have some problems)
Whenever I load Battle.net to play Hearthstone, it says the game is running and playing now, so I can't open the app. I'm open to suggestions about this
01/20/2019 09:21 AMPosted by ShadowDragon
Whenever I load Battle.net to play Hearthstone, it says the game is running and playing now, so I can't open the app. I'm open to suggestions about this

I am having the same exact issue.

Any Suggestions??
This thread has been locked due to resurrecting an older thread. Please create a new thread to continue the discussion.

The game is running issue is generally due to some compatibility issues. The following steps can help address them.