Tavern Brawl

Play Mode Discussion
Blizzard bans The Darkness, but not Power Word Shield...

such vision, lol
just in case someone doesnt know what im talking about
play some fair deck, and watch how fast you die against all the priests
I just did a Dude-Paladin-Divineshield type and rekt my first mage opponent, not gona touch the brawl again this week. If you meet a lot of priests tech in silence? I asume you die to inner fire combo?
09/26/2018 01:24 PMPosted by SuperGnu
I just did a Dude-Paladin-Divineshield type and rekt my first mage opponent, not gona touch the brawl again this week. If you meet a lot of priests tech in silence? I asume you die to inner fire combo?

you are dead on turn 3, they drop the 2/3 makes spells cost zero because they only run 1 cost spells, many times they will have a 20/20 or whatever on turn 3

i mean, you cooud be holding The Darkness in your hand, but you're dead...

also, what class has cheap silence besides priest? they run the 0 cost silence for the mirror. but lets say you are playing mage. what silence can save you from turn 3 20/20 and evem if you pay 3 mana and drop that 2/1 bird to silence, they will just make one again next turn cause power word shield draws a card.
This TB is incredibly fun and incredibly lame at the same. Everyone is playing engine decks and it takes forever to finish games.
09/26/2018 01:56 PMPosted by ThaPhantom07
This TB is incredibly fun and incredibly lame at the same. Everyone is playing engine decks and it takes forever to finish games.

yes its true. if you arent dead by turn 4 is gonna be a long match.
I played Pogo Hopper rogue and it was pretty fun.
I played mage with a mana worm and burn spells and wiped out my priest opponent. Maybe I got lucky. But I can see how they'd be unstoppable otherwise.
There's an actual forum for Tavern Brawl, btw.
Mulch is your friend.
I used Jade Idol, Mulch, Wrath, Howl and the 4 mana gain 6 recruit with the 3/6 Taunt.

They are sloooow games where you build up your Jades while placing taunts in the way and giving them useless minions :-)
Because of the armor, works against mages too. But it dies against minion-based decks.