Welcome Bundle Refresh

Community Discussion
Good day everyone!

I was just wondering if the Welcome Bundle Refresh would coincide with the Hallow's End event? If it coincides with the event at October 17, then I still got a chance on nabbing a guaranteed class legendary, in this case Hunter's. I plan on taking the previous Welcome Bundle since the last class legendary I have yet to collect is King Krush and the new Welcome Bundle now guarantees that legendary is one of the dragon aspects and I already got all of them.
There were no announcement dates besides the hallow’s end event, but I would assume it might be soon if not on the 17th. Maybe they’ll announce it before hand, who knows
10/02/2018 11:22 AMPosted by Plankrun
Good day everyone!

I was just wondering if the Welcome Bundle Refresh would coincide with the Hallow's End event? If it coincides with the event at October 17, then I still got a chance on nabbing a guaranteed class legendary, in this case Hunter's. I plan on taking the previous Welcome Bundle since the last class legendary I have yet to collect is King Krush and the new Welcome Bundle now guarantees that legendary is one of the dragon aspects and I already got all of them.

It’s available now. Update your client to see it.
does the no duplicate rule for legendaries work the the free dragon too? looking in the past i see conflicting information about whether that was true or not previously, with some saying no, others saying yes but a visual bug made it look no, and some saying yes. Since i'm only missing one of them, i dont want to buy the pack for a high chance at 400 dust, but a guaranteed dw might be worth it
10/03/2018 06:25 AMPosted by Jsttu
does the no duplicate rule for legendaries work the the free dragon too?

From posts on the EU forum, there is no duplicate protection for the Legendary dragon (the same was true of the previous bundle's Class Legendary).
Hello everyone. I was just wondering will the bundle reset on the upcoming patch on april 2019?