heal zoo player level 4 in ranked
baku rogue lvl 7
odd paladin lvl 5
evenlock
baku rogue
odd paladin
heal zoo

and i am playing a meme elementalshaman deck

why the !@#$ i am matched against these %^-*s?

i asked them, and they said "oh i am just farming bro" , yeah !@#$, why don't you go farming in ladder instead of playing against a player 15 level below you?

and you know what he replied? it's not my fault, it's the matchmaking system that queue me against you.

thanks %^-*ing much idiot! you play like !@#$, because you use a retarded deck that play itself, you mmr is trash because you are indeed a trash player, and as of result, you are queued against me, esponentially better player but with a worse deck because i ain't a zombie and i play my own decks. but turns out, my decks aren't tier 1 brainddead netdecked trash like yours, so i auto lose

morale of the story? be compacent with the system, be a zombie, a yes man, nod complacent to the puppeteer that wants you to play a cheap autodeck so it can bolster around "look,tier 1 competitive decks are cheap as hell! see? it's free to play people, it's free to play!"

jesus %^-*ing christ what amass of brainless zombiefied morons
You are playing a deck that is basically trash and getting upset because other players won't conform to your warped expectations of how the game should be played?

The world does not revolve around you sunshine.

Why do you think everyone else should be forced to play a substandard deck simply because you are too lazy/obnoxious to use the friends list to enjoy true casual play as it's intended. Then again judging by your obvious abrasive attitude (and complete lack of proper grammar) it's likely you have no one on your friends list.

Grow up already, or go find a game more suited to your expectations and attitude.
Perhaps they are in casual mode because they do not want to lose rank atm. Once I reach a new high in rank I stop there to get prizes at the end of month and play casual. Playing good players and good decks can make you a better player if you learn from what they are doing and make adjustments in your deck. Appreciate the good decks you see used against you. Not everyone is net-decking.
11/22/2018 12:13 PMPosted by Altore
Perhaps they are in casual mode because they do not want to lose rank atm. Once I reach a new high in rank I stop there to get prizes at the end of month and play casual. Playing good players and good decks can make you a better player if you learn from what they are doing and make adjustments in your deck. Appreciate the good decks you see used against you. Not everyone is net-decking.

Stopping does no good in ranked. You get prizes aaaand next seasons rank based on your highest level that season. So if you fall in the rankings, it doesn't matter.
not big fan of all these new decks as well. get one card and GG just spam spells and you will get the win.
Actually all you need is an anto pattern to the current patterns youre facing the most.

So if its all aggro make the best anto aggro pattern deck you can. Warrior most likely or go with Spell Hunter.

As a Spell Hunter with DK Rexxar you WILL AUTOMATICALLY get

Flame Trap Secret to play early. Turn 2 should be a sure thing. Discover Secret should be an automatic turn 1 play to get Flame Trap.

Then you play your Candleshot or save that for late for higher minions and use hunters mark and you can use Eagle Horn Bow early.

BUT HERE IS THE I WIN CARD!

Turn 6 guaranteed without a doubt, not cause the game is rigged, but it was/is designed to specifically deal out cards in order. You WILL automatically get...

DK REXXAR! Now customize those godlike zombiebeasts and win!

Fail safe is legend weapon Rho which will fill your hand with spells (Kill Commands) for the autowin if its close.
11/22/2018 05:07 PMPosted by Murlocian
not big fan of all these new decks as well. get one card and GG just spam spells and you will get the win.

^ Yep! Rock Paper Scissors shoot!

Just a pattern and everyone knows it. Thats why netdecks are rampant. People know the most rng biased cards and they line up their decks to play in autosequence first to last.

No adaptation skills required. No major thinking or strategy to do. Just drop those cards and hope you get your pattern first.

Wouldnt be bad if they would finally make an official Blizzard bot so the AI can play against the Ai like it basically does. Then we can let the game run its autopilot simulations and check back at the end of the day at dust earned while we get to go play fun and exciting games.
https://imgur.com/a/frK9PCw
Druid Pattern
https://imgur.com/a/dLnU08f
Team 5 design Super Armored Druid with Spreading Plague for Casual play

Toggle Woggle deck

My Shudderowck was at the bottom (less than 6 left in chute) of the deck as usual. Not like DK Rexxar automatic on turn 6 or DK Jaina turn 9 or Malfurion on turn 7. Those are all RNG biased cards.

So he could play his pattern before mine and hold my Shudderwock hostage.

So yep. Very boring game. Pattern vs Pattern who has the better pattern rng biased.
11/22/2018 08:49 AMPosted by Grimm
You are playing a deck that is basically trash and getting upset because other players won't conform to your warped expectations of how the game should be played?

Why do you think everyone else should be forced to play a substandard deck simply because you are too lazy/obnoxious to use the friends list to enjoy true casual play as it's intended. Then again judging by your obvious abrasive attitude (and complete lack of proper grammar) it's likely you have no one on your friends list.

Grow up already, or go find a game more suited to your expectations and attitude.

!@#$ go play your netdecked tier one deck in ranked, stop spamming your trash facein casual where people go exactly there to avoid tryhard %^-*sface like yourself

thanks, dissappear now, you are dismissed
11/23/2018 09:36 PMPosted by mark970
11/22/2018 08:49 AMPosted by Grimm

!@#$ go play your netdecked tier one deck in ranked, stop spamming your trash facein casual where people go exactly there to avoid tryhard %^-*sface like yourself

thanks, dissappear now, you are dismissed

Yeah sad the game is based on easy victory farming for dust needs to be uber next expansion and every expansion after so I can sit on top of the power creep milking all the folks who down have the cards like I do.

People don't say this game for competition or fun - but just to "the feel" of being good cause "their deck" can beat most others thanks to the AI assistance dealer.

~ the pogchamp
Journey to Un'Goro (Un'Goro, JtU, UNG)[1] is the fifth expansion to Hearthstone, featuring the ninth new card set with 135 collectible cards, and the new Maiev Shadowsong hero. The expansion was released on April 6, 2017 in the Americas region, and April 7, 2017 in the Europe and Asia regions. The expansion features the new Adapt mechanic, the new Quest card type, and adds the new Elemental minion type.

Released April 6th 2017. For 18 months and another 5 months people have seen QUEST decks.

Over and over again quest decks. 2 years of Quest decks.