ANY streamer playing wild?

Play Mode Discussion
Hey, can you name somebody who actually play in wild and reach legend while streaming?

Because lets face it, normal has zero skill involved to reach legend and NOT FUN.

Sorry if it hurts you, thanks for answers. Good luck.
Wild is easier to climb than Standard, so by your argument it requires negative skill.
Danehearth and Controltheboard are the two I watch
Dane is fun. As someone who has made legend multiple times in both. Wild is slightly easier. Only because there are less people. I have been at rank 8 in wild and played a legend opponent. That never happens in standard.

Standard is where competative hearthstone lives (all esport events are standard as well).
Dont harp on wild or standard. Enjoy both.
11/26/2018 03:07 PMPosted by Crazyman666
Wild is slightly easier. Only because there are less people.

This makes 0 sense. There are less people doesn't mean there are less ranks to climb.
11/26/2018 03:12 PMPosted by Ciataccis
11/26/2018 03:07 PMPosted by Crazyman666
Wild is slightly easier. Only because there are less people.

This makes 0 sense. There are less people doesn't mean there are less ranks to climb.

There are less players. Therefore less competative players. As standard has the majority of competative events. Therefore easier. Makes sense to me
11/26/2018 03:00 PMPosted by Bane

Getmeowth and Slizzle466 are a couple of others.
11/26/2018 03:16 PMPosted by Crazyman666
11/26/2018 03:12 PMPosted by Ciataccis

There are less players. Therefore less competative players. As standard has the majority of competative events. Therefore easier. Makes sense to me

But the ratio of non-competitors and comnpetitors would be the same, correct?
11/26/2018 04:46 PMPosted by Hdheggs
<span class="truncated">...</span>

But the ratio of non-competitors and comnpetitors would be the same, correct?

It makes sense that the truly top players in Standard would be better, as there's more incentive for them to play there, below that you could argue that Wild players should be more experienced on average though, so it's debatable, I think.

Edit: and another vote for Dane, he's awesome!
11/26/2018 02:52 PMPosted by Eric
Hey, can you name somebody who actually play in wild and reach legend while streaming?

Because lets face it, normal has zero skill involved to reach legend and NOT FUN.

Sorry if it hurts you, thanks for answers. Good luck.
wild is dead, dont bother with it.
Dane is my fav personally
Would highly recommend you check him out.
11/26/2018 05:40 PMPosted by xFoobs

For sure, hes the most entertaining by far. But if you want to watch competitive wild streamers probably isnt the best choice being a memer. Thats why I recommended the two I did above, they are more competitively minded.
11/26/2018 05:51 PMPosted by Bowser
11/26/2018 05:40 PMPosted by xFoobs

For sure, hes the most entertaining by far. But if you want to watch competitive wild streamers probably isnt the best choice being a memer. Thats why I recommended the two I did above, they are more competitively minded.

100% mate GetMeowth is sick! I enjoy those streams

Competitive wild is a different beast so I tend to enjoy the shenanigans with Dane over being too competitive. That’s just me though.
11/26/2018 03:16 PMPosted by Bowser
11/26/2018 03:00 PMPosted by Bane

Getmeowth and Slizzle466 are a couple of others.

Hehe I played GetMeowth once in legend and streamed sniped him, he criticized me for running Hex in my even shaman, even though I won

His decks always show up in vicious syndicate, he must be pretty good