Hearthstone Suggestions

Community Discussion
So I have been playing Hearthstone since Beta, and seeing more of the elements of Wow enter this card game, I can say isn't bad, It actually gives me ideas. With that said here are a few suggestions, I belive would be nice to see in the game.

1) Gold cards become the high end standard; keeping with the "No more than two" philosophy a gold card would trump a none, thus the non-gold would be dusted. This frees up card book space and size of game.

2) Like Achievements in WOW, have a counter to how many cards you have for the expansion set. Should you have all the cards respectively for that set, you get a special card or Hero Image. If the set is all gold, then said item is gold too.

3) The Shop is becoming outdated; the Hero's area isn't needed anymore as most probably have the three available Hero's. However you could always add the past Hero's to be bought for gold or currency.

4) Card-back's could be added to the store, but I believe it's more rewarding if they were craft-able via dust. As the game gets 12-Plus card-back's a year, they don't feel as special as they once did.
Maybe it's time to have categories for card-backs, such as normal, Legacy, Feat of Strength (removed). This gives card-backs a WOW feel. (Light bold thought: Card-backs can be graded just like the cards, white, blue, purple, orange.)

5) Many others have said this and I agree; Decks should be able to be moved around on the list, so top decks can be on the first page. However, I would add two points to this. I would give a deck a staring option so you can separate versions or tweaked decks. Also I would give a lock option so you can't edit or delete a locked deck. Moreover, two pages for decks is no longer enough, either a third page is needed or two levels depending on standard or wild.
You should do team fight, which is when 2 player s are on the same team fighting either AI or other players. Kind of like a tag team
I’ve been playing this game for at least 2 years. It has been an amazing experience to play, especially when I need something to cheer me up. But when me and my brother are bored, we want to play hearthstone together as a team, not 1v1.
I made a fan-sculpture of Hearthstone on beach sand and I realy would like to see a card back based on this sculpture
here is the link to the picture:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs1S8U3BThk/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=vq6oy410m4af
10/26/2018 06:31 PMPosted by FoxDie
Achievements in WOW, have a counter to how ma

01/19/2019 02:45 PMPosted by Necromancer
I made a fan-sculpture of Hearthstone on beach sand and I realy would like to see a card back based on this sculpture
here is the link to the picture:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs1S8U3BThk/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=vq6oy410m4af

Wow this is good :)
I have suggestion for new Arena format, or just individual new game in hearthstone. Player enters event like arena. Player have to pay 200g or buy entry. Player have all standart cards in his disposal and have to craft his deck. In this way hearthstone become more like chess where all players can open up strategies even they have no cards. Ofcourse there is problem that good players will take over and this game will be abandoned by amateurs, I suggest to overcome this by implementing similar technique as brawl, for example one play in a week is possible.