Thanks for the 6 Free Packs!

Play Mode Discussion
11/07/2018 12:11 PMPosted by Boreas
11/07/2018 12:06 PMPosted by EBSnike
Dude, criticism's cool and all, but don't transition into whining.

he posts something like this on every thread

crossed from whining to trolling a while ago

If I'm not wrong then I'm not wrong, no matter where I go.
I got WhizBang! I am actually very happy with it.
All six packs were one rare and four commons. One pack had a golden common to slightly cheer me up. I'm just hoping the bad luck for free packs will be offset with amazing luck when the Rumble drops in December lol.
11/07/2018 11:36 AMPosted by Lyrist
It would be great if only the game was still worth playing.

Dude, the contents of my son's diaper has more value and meaning than your posts. Every single one of your posts is negative drivel with no intellectual quality what-so-ever. Delete the game and go poop all over some other forum already, would you?

Have a nice day.
Not gonna lie, this was a pretty generous move from them so thanks!
I agree, thank you.
240 dust is better than 0, ty
11/07/2018 01:25 PMPosted by NightRaven

Dude, the contents of my son's diaper has more value and meaning than your posts. Every single one of your posts is negative drivel with no intellectual quality what-so-ever. Delete the game and go poop all over some other forum already, would you?

Have a nice day.

You all just downvote and otherwise ignore my more intellectual posts because you have no counterarguments or justifications for the devs running the game like this. You know I'm right, but you just want me to stop so you can just forget how bad it is. But I won't stop until it's fixed.

You get to play 30 legendaries then get to deathrattle them all, that's 60 legendaries.

If you keep using ones that can resurrect or recall all the ones that get destroyed you'll get into a number of legendaries to play potentially exponential and infinite.

It may be possible to play enough legendaries to break numbers, it might not even exist it is so big.

How can it NOT be worth playing any more?
11/07/2018 12:56 PMPosted by IAMGROOT127
All six packs were one rare and four commons. One pack had a golden common to slightly cheer me up. I'm just hoping the bad luck for free packs will be offset with amazing luck when the Rumble drops in December lol.

Ouch. I got 6 Rares and 2 Epics. Not all that much better, but 310 dust for free isn't bad.

Thanks Blizz.

Now can we get auto squelch?
I got the a Golden Hunter Legendary Spark :)
Yep thanks Blizz! 11 free packs (with the quest) is quite nice! Got a few epics.
Got Flark, pretty stoked.
Got a Soularium. I'm one card away from Zoolock but I refuse to craft Prince Keleseth out of principle.
I don't have the Soularium, and my Zoolock deck works just great. Similarly, Keleseth is "Nice to Have", but not critical. I'd say with the Soularium your Zoolock deck would be just fine running without Keleseth.
Yep - Glad to get the free packs. Got a Druid Legendary Floop spell and some Warlock 8 mana legendary that swaps a minion in your deck when it dies deathrattle.

Hard to complain about free stuff :)
Thanks also for the 500 friend games gold, gave me an opportunity to catch up with a nice guy on my list. He won 3-2 but I still can't complain.
11/07/2018 10:21 AMPosted by TheRiddler
Thanks T5 for the promo. Opened up my 6 free packs and got a Zerek's Cloning Gallery. Now I can finally optimize my Priest deck. :) Two thumbs up!

Thank you blizzard, screw you highroll priest.
11/07/2018 12:13 PMPosted by NOC
Got 2 legendaries from them, golden Stargazer and normal Myra. Did Blizzard's bump up the legendary dropping rate in their bonus packs?

Donate me some of that sweet luck. Mine has been atrcious, nearly always hitting that 40 pack -pity timer.
11/07/2018 02:01 PMPosted by Lyrist
11/07/2018 01:25 PMPosted by NightRaven

Have a nice day.

You all just downvote and otherwise ignore my more intellectual posts because you have no counterarguments or justifications for the devs running the game like this. You know I'm right, but you just want me to stop so you can just forget how bad it is. But I won't stop until it's fixed.

Hahaha you are a living meme at this point. I just know you laughing like crazy while you are writing this posts. Are you using Marvin the Paranoid Android from Hitchhikers Guide as a model?