New Welcome Bundle

Play Mode Discussion
I think I’m going to buy the new Welcome Bundle. It’s a pretty good deal and as I’m primarily a FTP player (Only paid money for first three adventures and first Welcome Pack) I don’t mind paying $5 for 10 packs as I think Blizzard definitely deserves at least a little bit of my money every now and again for all of the fun I’ve had with their game since my last purchase, the first Welcome Pack.
I managed to get a Golden Malfurion from those packs in addition to the Edwin Van Cleef I got for the free legendary. This time though I already have all but two of the legendary dragons, and how I’d feel depending on which I get will be drastically different. Malygos I’ve wanted for some time but even with owning the aforementioned golden Malfurion I rarely play Druid where he’s used most so I’ve never crafted him. I’d be really happy with that pull. The only other one I’m missing is Nozdormu. Him I don’t want so much. Who’s willing to bet that’s who I get?
I hope Blizzard does this every year or so, with a different themed Welcome Pack. I wouldn’t mind making that my yearly purchase in support of HS.

Edit: I just checked my Pity Tracker and I’m within 13 packs of a Classic Legendary. Since I started tracking with the Frozen Throne release it’s never taken me all 40 packs, so that might have sealed the deal on getting this.
Come on Black Knight...
Nozdormu. Oh well. Hopefully better stuff in the packs.
10/06/2018 10:50 AMPosted by TheBadJesus
I hope Blizzard does this every year or so, with a different themed Welcome Pack.
i don't, getting only dust sux
10/06/2018 10:50 AMPosted by TheBadJesus
I don’t mind paying $5 for 10 packs

this should be the everyday price for any set.
10/06/2018 10:52 AMPosted by TheBadJesus

$5 is worth the dust alone. Where is the 'pity tracker'?
10/07/2018 08:15 AMPosted by NightRaven
10/06/2018 10:52 AMPosted by TheBadJesus

Hey. It’s a website that has a tracking tool for opening your packs. It’s not in the game itself. You could do it yourself but the site makes it easier and it’s kind of cool to have a log of what you’ve opened. Just go to pitytracker.com.

Btw, ended up getting Illidan Stormrage as well as two epics, one golden rare and one golden common. I needed one of the epics, my 2nd Blizzard, so all in all I’m happy, even with Nozdormu.
10/08/2018 10:03 AMPosted by TheBadJesus
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Hey. It’s a website that has a tracking tool for opening your packs. It’s not in the game itself. You could do it yourself but the site makes it easier and it’s kind of cool to have a log of what you’ve opened. Just go to pitytracker.com.

You can also get the PackTracker addon for Hearthstone Deck Tracker to automatically track your pack openings and pity timer.