Do you care about Golden Cards?

Play Mode Discussion
I want to craft a golden lich King but Im Not sure if poeple actually care when they see one In game. I know I do But Its mostly out of jealousy .
Do I care about other's gold cards? No

I might mouse over them of it is an uncommon one though =)

Do I make gold cards for myself? Of course =) I love the bling on my favorite cards.
Crafting a golden card would be a waste of dust, unless you card collection is complete but I always keep the dropped golden cards that I know i am gonna use at some point.
11/18/2018 08:48 AMPosted by Lykotic

Do I make gold cards for myself? Of course =) I love the bling on my favorite cards.
lmao.

Whats cooler , Golden Lich daddy or Golden maliGous
11/18/2018 08:56 AMPosted by KRAKEN
11/18/2018 08:48 AMPosted by Lykotic

lmao.

Whats cooler , Golden Lich daddy or Golden maliGous

Personally I really like Golden Lich King (also generates golden cards) and also Malygod tends to be only visible as you do the combo.
Gold is nothing more than dust to me. I never even notice them, srs.
God yes I care about them, I love them. In fact it pretty annoys me that they are just so expensive in Hearthstone. To the point where It's practically unfeasible to have a golden deck.

In every other card game I always 'foil out' everything I play - I'm just too much of a sucker for nicer colours/animations/effects - Or even in the case of physical MtG, just a nice quality card. I'm prepared to spend the money to have that something extra.

But in Hearthstone they're just too expensive. I badly wish they would make even a slightly more efficient way to get golden cards.
I love golden cards so I don't dust them. I wouldn't go out of my way to craft a golden. Too expensive, like Gravetorn said.

I like seeing my opponents golden cards too. I think it just looks great. A board filled with golden cards is a beautiful thing :)
I like having a full collection of card so I decided long ago the I would dust anything golden since they give ridiculous dust.

The only card I have broke that trend with is Whizbang the wonderful.

That one card gives me 18 golden decks and all golden heroes so he’s the only one staying.
a gif instead of a jpeg? sounds like it deserves the extra dust!
I make my favorite 5 classic legendary gold (Leeroy Jenkins, Harrison Jones, Malygos, Bloodmage Thalnos, and of course Edwin VanCleef) also 2x gold sea giant because I love every single thing about that card.

Other than that I dust it usually. I consider my gold cards to be my "spirit" cards or commanders hahah.
For me there are two priorities to craft golden cards:
1. it must a neutral, so i can put it in a lotta decks,
2. the card must give me some value, generating cards like the Lichking or Ysera

Sometimes i make exceptions to class cards. I crafted a golden Rexxar, a golden Hagatha, a golden Dr. Boom Mad Genius and a golden Archbishop Benedictus.
If i really like the card i might consider not dusting them, same if i only got a golden copy and a normal copy, its just a waste to disenchant the card if you need it.
if i had the dust and all the cards i wanted, i would not mind making a golden i think, but it has to last longer than a few months in standard at the time i would be crafting it since i don't play wild
I care about the amount of dust they give me.

The sole exception to this is the golden Tirion I pulled from a Classic pack like a year ago. He's never ever ever getting dusted.
I like golden cards when they generate other golden cards, so I craft them when I feel like it will provide golden "value" to me.
For example I crafted Hallucination in golden, who gives me the choice between golden cards, it's entertaining.
Also I crafted Ménagerie Warden so any copied Beast would be golden. It allowed me to enjoy Barnabus as a golden even if I don't own the golden quest for the druid.
I also crafted Golden Lilian Voss because when I played it, it gave me golden spells. It's the same logic.

Finally I crafted Sherazin as a golden because the simple one feels so ugly compared to the golden one. The golden one is truly alive and seems to taunt the opponnent, even when asleep it's such a cute plant.
100% Worth it.

I regret that Golden cards are so expensive to craft with dust, the game is nice without golden cards but having golden cards is very appealing for the eye and improves the entertainment I'd say.
Got a golden spell hunter deck, sans Rhok'delar, got a nearly full-golden evenlock, nearly full-golden DR hunter, around half my rogue cards are golden, got tons of golden shaman cards, etc.

So, Yes I do care for my bling bling. Most of them are arena and seasonal rewards,though. My Kathrena and King Dred are from packs, to boot, as well as most of my epics.
I can't deny that certain golden cards are more valuable (to me) than others. A decent Golden Card that may generate other cards is awesome (Discover a card/add a random card or something like that).

I won't care enough about crafting one though.
I like having the golden cards, but as others have said previously, it's generally too expensive to craft them. The only two golden cards I have crafted are a Whizzbang and a Ysera.

I keep all of the gold cards I draw (except when they exceed the deck limit obviously), and dust the regular cards once I have two golden copies.

I almost always use my golden cards in decks when they are available, especially the ones that generate other cards.
Only with the witches caldron. It is just too much value :)
I only care if I get them so I can disenchant them for bonus dust if they are extras. Overall golden cards are not a big issue with me.