Buff rockbiter weapon

Play Mode Discussion
This goes right on the list with Warsong Commander for "classic cards slaughtered by nerfs"... i think it should be increased to +4 attack, rather than +3, since it requires you to hit your target with your face or use a minion instead. 2 mana deal 3 no strings attatched is standard. +4 attack would be fairer considering it has the drawback of being blocked by taunt and requiring a body to be stuck to.
Not that I nessecarily disagree with you, but has Blizzard ever directly buffed a card? I don't remember them having done so, but that isn't saying much.
The elusive Hailfail
It’s been sometime
Welcome back
I'd be 100% ok with this, but they'll never do it.
I don't, it has both benefits and cons.

Cons: you need a body or your facé to hit and taunt can screw you,
Benefits: if you use it in something with windfury (a thing that chamán has to even give to another minions or even with the weapon to himself) its a potential 6 attack for 2 maná, specially with alakir, giving you if you lowered his cost to 6 a potential 22 damage to facé in one turn, or 20 damage if you apply both to your self while using doomhammer with the +4, its a lot
Heroic Strike does exist, a 2mana 4 atk for only the hero. So doubt it will ever happen. It's one of those cards that fall in that obscure mana spot, was too good of an utility(windfury) for 1 mana, kinda lacking for 2 mana, would be better as 1.5 mana, but there is no such thing.
nah, not random enough for Shaman. Should be 2-4 attack, that way that 3 avg is maintained.

/s
11/18/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Gravetorn
Not that I nessecarily disagree with you, but has Blizzard ever directly buffed a card? I don't remember them having done so, but that isn't saying much.

Wasn't Bane of Doom technically buffed? (though I guess you could argue it was just bringing the card effect more in line with it's text)

Yes, but the last time was in beta.
11/18/2018 08:51 PMPosted by Mand

Yes, but the last time was in beta.

Thanks for the info! But sheesh, yeah, beta was a wee while ago.
Missed you hail. They won’t un-nerf a card ever.
11/18/2018 09:58 PMPosted by jawsofwar

*cough* molten giant *cough*

Molten was Unnerfed and sent to HoF. I don't see why they can't HoF Rockbiter, a card that wouldn't change dust amounts for anybody, while restoring its original state. Honestly Rockbiter wasn't that bad of an item, and was a fringe card that got nerfed simply cause Aggro Shaman was pulling off their windfury Doomhammer stuff that had existed from the beginning from synergy through the real deal cards like TFB, Trogg, Totem Golem, and 4 mana 7/7.
Rockbiter was not intended by design to be 2 mana. Right now you won’t even play it with Alakir because of the elemental buff card. I say unnerf it.
Sure, I do not mind the buff since I use it a lot with Doomhammer to smorc face.
11/18/2018 09:59 PMPosted by Bowser
11/18/2018 09:58 PMPosted by jawsofwar

*cough* molten giant *cough*

Ouch ya got me there lol!