Any chance when the expansion drops

Play Mode Discussion
That players can be gifted 1600 dust? Because 1600 dust allows them to explore the new expansion OR pick one legendary that they would really want. Personally, I would use the dust to pick up the Rag Hawk :D

Do you think they would possibly do this?
stop dreaming xD
But I really want Rag Hawk D:

*Dreaming continues*
They Usually give everyone a Free legendary and a few packs , It’s not much about Its a start.
You'll get 2 spirits (rares)+ a loa legendary+ 6 packs (minimum of 240 dust, but also likely another legendary, since you're guaranteed one in your first 10 packs). So, you'll have close to 1600 dust in value given to you based on purely disenchanting value, and much more based on the crafting value of the cards.
It's a good suggestion instead of the free legendary.

Better business for them too. If you start off with a great legendary, you get the desire to buy packs and fill out the deck it fits in. If you open a rubbish random one, your hype just fizzles.
Yeah definitely going to happen, just requires you to find your credit and stop begging on the forum... anyway as other have pointed out, the freebies they usually gives out around release equals around 1600 dust!
11/28/2018 11:08 AMPosted by osumatthew
You'll get 2 spirits (rares)+ a loa legendary+ 6 packs (minimum of 240 dust, but also likely another legendary, since you're guaranteed one in your first 10 packs). So, you'll have close to 1600 dust in value given to you based on purely disenchanting value, and much more based on the crafting value of the cards.

Wait they confirmed that? :O If I'd known that this thread wouldn't exist!
11/28/2018 11:47 AMPosted by Kurome
Wait they confirmed that? :O If I'd known that this thread wouldn't exist!

"Freebies includes a Legendary Loa class card, two spirits for your Loa's class, and six card packs."

https://www.hearthpwn.com/news/6044-the-rastakhans-rumble-information-panel-from