Help! Crafting Advice

Play Mode Discussion
Only have enough dust to properly craft enough cards for one of these decks, which one do you think is best for laddering now and will continue to be good for a while? Thanks!

1. Token Druid
2. Secret Hunter
3. Warlock Zoo
4. Even Warlock
https://hsreplay.net/archetypes/231/even-warlock#tab=matchups

https://hsreplay.net/archetypes/7/token-druid#tab=matchups

im leaning more towards even warlock, but its hard to say for sure. (i dont pay for premium)
I play all those except for secret Hunter. I enjoy even Warlock the most as I find it the most well-rounded. A couple of spots for tech cards make it interesting too.
I'll go with zoo. Many season have listing zoo as on of viable decks.

After that, if you want to build other deck out of boredom. you might want to go craft golden whizbang instead, for the best bang for your whiz.

I prefer Whizbanging, to build 2nd deck and gets locked build and using it months out of collecting the dusts.
Tokken druid is the potentially most powerful, but its harder to play
( meaning its much worse if you dont pilot it correctly)

Even Lock, is strong, relativly easy to pilot and i like it, that you dont really have this hopeless matchups

Secret Hunter, i am not that impressed with, but i imagine its fun , however if i dont play an agressive deck, i often have the feeling that i can just sit back, and watch the secrets, never really caring about it

Zoolock , is zoolock, curving out, pretty simple

It depends what you seek

I would pick evenlock out of these options
I have had alot of fun with Even lock. Its well rounded with few weaknesses and isn't difficult to play.

Like token druid it has consistently been a tier 1 deck for a long time.

It's quite a flexible deck with alot of tech options encase you are struggling against particular matchups.
Even warlock easy, because you can throw a little extra in and craft heal zoo aswell.

Warlock is the best, why not?
10/21/2018 10:09 PMPosted by Haunter187
Even warlock easy, because you can throw a little extra in and craft heal zoo aswell.

Zoolock and Evenlock.... dont really share cards !

I mean you can throw in DK Guldan in Zoolock, but its not really necessary
10/21/2018 10:55 PMPosted by azweik
10/21/2018 10:09 PMPosted by Haunter187

Zoolock and Evenlock.... dont really share cards !

I mean you can throw in DK Guldan in Zoolock, but its not really necessary

Zoolock is cheap though, and evenlock is reasonably cheap. I wasn’t talking about sharing cards, just that you could craft both with little extra dust investment.

And because it’s warlock and warlock is the best.
on a side note, Evenlock doesnt really need you to craft special things

Mountain Giants and Lichking can go in a lot of decks
(lich king is not 100% necessary to craft for the deck, but it will be worse)

Genn can go in alot of decks, its not unique to Evenlock ( Even-Shaman, Paladin are in the meta right now, and there is a huge experimenting field with it, like even Hunter or Even Warrior are possible decks, even if they are not the strongest)

the rest of the cards are not that expensive, mostly its rares and commons
( you might think of opening some Koboldspacks before crafting, at least till you get you first legendary, if you havent done it already)

Chances are you might end up with a reaver, or beetle, which might make it cheaper