Tell me your secret

Play Mode Discussion
Hs is so bad rn that even proes puke every time they open the game and join a match. How do you manage to play the same thing since april while team 5 laught at how easily you get deceived?

Protip: play magic.
I play casually around rank 20-15 and having fun ;-) It all depends how serious you take this game and its rng.
Wow. The postings today are lacking quality and originality.

They boil down to:
- HS (insert grievance)
- Nerf (insert card)
- Play (insert other card game)

Meh. 1/10
simple, i havent been playing the same thing since april
10/25/2018 08:17 AMPosted by VentoSilente
Hs is so bad rn that even proes puke every time they open the game and join a match. How do you manage to play the same thing since april while team 5 laught at how easily you get deceived?

You can, you know, play both.

After I complete 5-7 wins in MtG I'll jump to HS to wrap-up a quest =)

If people can't even understand this game I'd pay to see them struggle with magic.

I actually play both Hearthstone and MTG (haven’t played Arena yet though, only the physical game). RNG is frustrating, but it’s not really any worse in HS than in MTG when you mana flood or screw 5 games in a row, despite probabilities saying that such an event is statistically improbable. More to the point, however, I play decks that I enjoy in both games: Odd Warrior and Reno decks mainly in HS and modern Esper Spirits and Zombie Tribal, Ojutai Voltron, and Trostani Discordant tokens EDH for MTG.

why can't people play and enjoy both??
I have yet to get to rank 15.. but I play for fun.. so that's my secret.

I kinda don't get your posts. This game can be really frustrating, I get that. Really. But why spend all your time here. Do things that you actually find enjoyable.
10/25/2018 08:29 AMPosted by Lykotic

You can, you know, play both.

After I complete 5-7 wins in MtG I'll jump to HS to wrap-up a quest =)

In my case I play MtG, Gwent, and Hs, but since I have a son I have to maintain a Yu-Gi-Oh and a Pokemon deck as well...I play too many card games lol

Pro tip: check your spelling for mistakes and typos. Also, stop lurking around the forums of a game you claim to dislike, it’s weird.

Perhaps take your own advice and get off the HS forums and actually play Magic you clown.

Seeing as you'd rather make rage posts, I can only believe that 'playing' the HS forums are more fun than actually playing Magic lol.

Gamers aren't stupid. A lot of us are well aware of the state of Hearthstone but the fact of the matter is Hearthstone ISN'T Magic and that is the beauty of the game.

I'd rather play 10 minute matches when I can versus sitting around and watching both of us draw 20 lands before we can play anything. Also, I tried downloading the Magic 2015 in the play store and the table went completely black. I tried uninstalling and downloading again but no such luck.

They clearly don't know how to make properly functioning apps which brings me to my next point; a lot of players are mobile. I'm not buying a PC just for MtG. They want me to play that bad, they can make a mobile app that actually, you know, works.

ProTip: It's rude to advertise other games on a different games' forum.
arena is still there.
10/25/2018 10:47 AMPosted by DeathProof

I kinda don't get your posts. This game can be really frustrating, I get that. Really. But why spend all your time here. Do things that you actually find enjoyable.

One supposes addiction can take many forms.