How to beat the new unbeatable Rogue?

Play Mode Discussion
I dont know the name of this deck, but it is a Rogue that plays a weapon that gains +1 durability for each card they play from another class. Basically it is an endless weapon and with buffs I have seen it go to 10 damage with lifesteal. There is literally no way to win against an endless weapon that does 10 damage with lifesteal.

Every time I have come up against this Rogue I have lost.

Is there a way to beat this Rogue?

PS a special place is reserved in hell for those who play shuffle rogue.
Ahahahahahahahahahahahajahahahahahahahahah.

P. S. It is called acidic swamp ooze, try it.
Play rogue. Then they never get cards from another class.
ooze and geist.....

me personally i play the deck you seem to hate, but i have cut the cutglasses and Weapon upgrades, cause its too clunky to play
Oh! Swamp ooze! Of course. Wow I never thought of that. If I destroy the weapon do they have any way to get it back? Can the deck carry two of those weapons?
You havent see the kingsbane, have ya?
10/26/2018 05:02 AMPosted by Funkman
Oh! Swamp ooze! Of course. Wow I never thought of that.
Yes, we noticed. Based on your opening post, thinking doesn't seem to be one of your strengths.

10/26/2018 04:34 AMPosted by Funkman
Neither is maturity, apparently.
Wow what a nice bunch of people you are on here. So glad I came on here to ask for some freindly advice! :)

And no I dont live and breath hearthstone, for me it is a very casual game I play maybe three times a day and I do not take it at all seriously. Hence why I came on here thinking that people might be willing to help. I guess some of you are no lifers who rate being good at Hearthstone and throwing your money at Blizzard above being a good human being.
I dont know the name of this deck, but it is a Rogue that plays a weapon that gains +1 durability for each card they play from another class. Basically it is an endless weapon and with buffs I have seen it go to 10 damage with lifesteal. There is literally no way to win against an endless weapon that does 10 damage with lifesteal.

The card you're talking about is Spectral Cutlass. It will always stay at 2 attack unless the rogue buffs it up somehow - so often it is not that dangerous.

They can potentially run two Cutlasses in their deck. And they can also potentially run two Cavern Shiny Finders, which will draw them a weapon from their deck.

However, if you use one of the Oozes on their weapon(s), they have no way of recovering it/them.

This is different to the Kingsbane weapon, that will get shuffled back into the rogue's deck every time it gets 'destroyed'.

Hope that helps!
10/26/2018 05:11 AMPosted by Gravetorn

The card you're talking about is Spectral Cutlass. It will always stay at 2 attack unless the rogue buffs it up somehow - so often it is not that dangerous.

They can potentially run two Cutlasses in their deck. And they can also potentially run two Cavern Shiny Finders, which will draw them a weapon from their deck.

However, if you use one of the Oozes on their weapon(s), they have no way of recovering it/them.

This is different to the Kingsbane weapon, that will get shuffled back into the rogue's deck every time it gets 'destroyed'.

Hope that helps!

Someone who is civil and helpful, and "mature".

Thank you that is very helpful information. So my only option is to put some cards in that destroy the opponent's weapon. But then I am at the mercy of the draw and better hope I find those cards.
10/26/2018 05:08 AMPosted by Funkman
I guess some of you are no lifers who rate being good at Hearthstone and throwing your money at Blizzard above being a good human being.
Pfft! Talking about being a "good human being" while at the same time saying this:
That's rich.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Hope that helps!

Someone who is civil and helpful, and "mature".

Thank you that is very helpful information. So my only option is to put some cards in that destroy the opponent's weapon. But then I am at the mercy of the draw and better hope I find those cards.

Thank you! That is true, but you have to think that the opponent is in virtually the same position - their cutlass is only 2 attack unless they draw buffs, and what's more - say they've used two buffs on it (three cards in total, cutlass, buff, buff) you can destroy it in one card (the ooze). Often you will have drawn your ooze before they've had the chance (or least when) they've buffed it up lots too. Granted, they've probably got more buffs than you have oozes, but remember they've got to play cards from your class to keep their cutlass going aswell.

Also, the type of deck youre describing isn't actually that powerful. It can be, if the stars align and they're lucky. But just as often they're stealing cards off your class that are completely useless to them.

I play burgle rogue all the time and I lose games frequently. If I were you I'd definitely tech in at least one Ooze.

Look online at websites like HSReplay or Hearthpwn.

Look at winrates and get yourself the best netdeck of the meta. Than play the counter deck of the most popular decks. Than you win more. No strategy here, just percentages.

https://hsreplay.net/

https://www.hearthstonetopdecks.com/
This is a troll post.

He is baiting you guys and you guys are eating it up.

No one can be as dumb as he is pretending to be.
funkman= Large adult baby
10/26/2018 05:53 AMPosted by Right
This is a troll post.

He is baiting you guys and you guys are eating it up.

No one can be as dumb as he is pretending to be.

Eh, who cares? I mean, I don't really believe he/she is a troll. But assuming they are, it is still a question that people new to the game might have an issue with. So it's good to try and be helpful right, so any non-trolls reading might learn something (however small) at least.
10/26/2018 04:51 AMPosted by frugivore
Play rogue. Then they never get cards from another class.

Not really true. I run a Lich King in mine and the cards he generates are considered another class. Others run Face Collector and he can generate Legendaries from another class. There are versions with witch's cauldron to create Shaman spells. When I first started running a Tess deck, I ran Bird Collector as well to create 1 mana cards from other classes. It isn't AE, but they generate enough to get by.

Lol, unbeatable BTW.
10/26/2018 05:19 AMPosted by Funkman

Your opponent is also at the mercy of finding Spectral Cutglass. And he can only get 2 of them but you can get 4-5 weapon destructing cards.

You have a clear advantage.