Who's the genius behind this week's brawl?

Tavern Brawl Discussion
I faced Azalina, who is broken af, 4 times in a row and only won the last one because the noble soul I matched against conceded. Especially the third game was pure dog !@#$. I had the witch with the passive hero power that makes all spells cost health, so my opponent simply played Wisps of the Old Gods plus Competitive Spirit on turn one. Turn two Competitive Spirit activates so he has a full board of 2/2 wisps. By turn 4 I was dead.

%^-* this brawl.
I don't even mind the lopsided matchups (the randomness ensures no one can pick the best), but I really wish they made the randomization system semi-random in that it picks all Brawl heroes in a random order once each before repeating. I'm at 19 wins now (probably about as many losses, so about 38 games or so) and I still haven't been able to play them all.
They need to be fired. That's for certain.

Whoever thought this mode would be fun is not worth keeping around.

It's not just Azalina. Winslow Tobtock is worse, I would say. There is no strategy possible against that deck thanks to its hero power resetting hands at will.
10/17/2018 08:29 PMPosted by Teron
They need to be fired. That's for certain.

Whoever thought this mode would be fun is not worth keeping around.

It's not just Azalina. Winslow Tobtock is worse, I would say. There is no strategy possible against that deck thanks to its hero power resetting hands at will.

No one needs to be fired. Once you stop playing this game as it's your job you'll see why this tavern brawl is quite fun. It's not completely balanced i agree, but for me this brawl was fun because:
- Brings something new to the table
- You can't choose to be the top1 class
- They all have different playstyles

And you complained about Winslow Tobtock. They can't see how good your hand is, it's a risk for them too. It doesn't draw any extra cards. Costs 2 mana and if your hand size is small, it can be 2 mana do nothing. Sure it has some synergies but they all have.
I think it is fun. The only complaint is I get the same bosses and not new ones. It would be nice if you cycled threw them prior to repeating. I have been killed quick and I have killed quick. But I still like the randomness of the games. It brought something different to play. Besides once some people get there pack they don't play it any how.
8 games in - literally counterpicked every match or given nothing less than a 5 drop.
(((RNG))) op
this is my first brawl..
Centurion is the only one i am having a real hard time with (but i got a 384 attack hydra as i am sure most did that was rather funny, and the series of legendary minions aint bad either but really its a Very late game deck).

Winslow is the first i played against and is the most fun to play with in my opinion :-)

the guy who desinged this, keep the good job, buff Centurion a bit with ramps.
10/17/2018 04:02 PMPosted by Varthalabau
I faced Azalina, who is broken af, 4 times in a row and only won the last one because the noble soul I matched against conceded. Especially the third game was pure dog !@#$. I had the witch with the passive hero power that makes all spells cost health, so my opponent simply played Wisps of the Old Gods plus Competitive Spirit on turn one. Turn two Competitive Spirit activates so he has a full board of 2/2 wisps. By turn 4 I was dead.

%^-* this brawl.

Actually I've beaten Azalina with shudderwock thanks to saronite and healbot spam. She even managed to take control of my board almost everytime I got an advantage too. By the end of the brawl I probably had taken 60 ticks of damage at least and lost about 30/30 to her super mind control.

The thing I've got to complain about is that each boss does not have the same size deck. So you could just get screwed in the fatigue game.
While I mostly enjoyed this brawl, devs could have put just a little bit more effort into balancing the sides.
Azalina is insanely OP compared to everyone else.
And why the hell Chubakabra starts with only half a deck???

Had very close match as Chubakabra vs Azalina. My opponent made horrendous misplays multiple times, and it was still really hard. And I ALMOST beat him, putting him into top deck mode, and then I run out of cards, while he still had 16 cards in his deck.. Like WTF??? How I could outdraw him by 16 cards? Then I had another game as Chubakabra and noticed that I only start with half a deck - how the heck I am suppose to play with that?
Yeah, Azalina still as broken as she was in the actual Hunt, some bosses like the murloc starting with < 30 card deck.... Wtf.
Centurion is the only one i am having a real hard time with (but i got a 384 attack hydra as i am sure most did that was rather funny, and the series of legendary minions aint bad either but really its a Very late game deck).

Is there any deck he is even viable against?
This brawl is not fun, it's purely frustrating.

Give us an opportunity to win when we play!

(I have a win, but the lopsided matchups make me sick and want to do anything else!)
Lol you can play as Azalina in the brawl?

I've always hated that boss so much, she's Odd Pally on !@#$%^- magic mushrooms (seriously, "kill all your cheapass minions to steal your opponents"?).