Boomsday - Doomsday

Play Mode Discussion
Anyone else feels the meta consists 70% of OTK decks and face decks? No? Just me?

Healthy meta?

Taking into consideration intelectual inferiority of such decks, I would say no.

And now I leave it up to players of such decks to downvote me. Apparently, the stupidity has triumphed.
10/27/2018 07:08 AMPosted by Vukomanov
Anyone else feels the meta consists 70% of OTK decks and face decks? No? Just me?

Healthy meta?

Taking into consideration intelectual inferiority of such decks, I would say no.

And now I leave it up to players of such decks to downvote me. Apparently, the stupidity has triumphed.

*Intellectual* whether anyone agrees with you or not you don't get to look down on the intelligence of others when you can't even be bothered to spellcheck.
70% otk+aggro actually is well balanced.
It should be roughly 35% aggro, 35% combo and 30% control then.
How much more balanced does it get?
Also, claiming that only your deck requires any sort of intellectual ability and that everyone who downvotes you (for being an obnoxius pain in the butt) must be an aggro player is a surefire way of getting (much deserved) downvotes.
I, for one, would say that chosing to play a deck that successfully counters most of the decks that are played the most is a telltale sign of actual thought process taking place.
Even when it happens to be an aggro deck.
If that's what it takes to wipe those pesky hunters off the ladder, so be it.
When the inevitable odd warrior then emerges, say hello to shudderwock once again.
Until the re-emergence of aggro, that is.

But i guess you just had to vent a little and tell everyone who likes playing different decks than you that they're stupid.

Healthy meta?

*intellectual*
I would argue that aggro decks are weak this meta.

They only do well because of how greedy decks have become. There aren’t too many true control decks on ladder besides odd warrior and odd warrior makes up a small portion of meta atm.

Healthy meta?

I guess my intellect waxes and wanes depending on the deck I play because I like to play all kinds of decks/archetypes. It's called being a well-rounded player.

Also, there is an app called Grammarly available on Android and iOS that checks your grammar/spelling as you type. I encourage you to install it before you make a fool of yourself. Again.