Black friday discounts on packs?

Play Mode Discussion
When will blizzard put out the discounts for the card packs!! :):)
WTF Black friday and no sale !! blizaard HS have 100M player and u dont sale any pack or bandel !! RLYYYYYYYYYYYY Ty ty ty tyyyyyy :/ Good management
I didn't know black friday was a thing for HS, any discount would be appreciated tho :p
11/20/2018 12:34 PMPosted by happyfeet
I didn't know black friday was a thing for HS, any discount would be appreciated tho :p

It's not. Sales are so random with Blizz there's no rhyme or reason to them. I'm hoping that the new wow expansion goes on sale during the holidays but that's ridiculous.
I love the company but the truth is Battle for Azeroth will be on sale March 19th from 1:37 pm to 3:42 pm Bangladesh time 8 percent off.

Cause, no rhyme or reason
11/20/2018 01:56 AMPosted by JamalJohnson
When will blizzard put out the discounts for the card packs!! :):)

Blizzard: Hahahaha!!!
Activision: LOOOOL!!!!

For more serious answer: Hearthstone never had Blackfriday sales so far I know...

I don't expect it even any more. Just buy the packs whenever you feel like. Waiting for sales? You will be waiting for several more years.

Or try buying packs through Amazon.
Blizzard never has black friday discounts on card packs for the same reason drug dealers don't give black friday discounts.
11/20/2018 12:49 PMPosted by Aurelie
Blizzard never has black friday discounts on card packs for the same reason drug dealers don't give black friday discounts.

So many jokes I want to put here.
the blizzard store has some deals. I'm sure you can find hearthstone hoodies and other mechandise on sale!

Starting today through November 30, the Blizzard Gear Store is offering daily deals with huge discounts on clothing, collectibles, and more. You can also save up to 75% on a variety of items in our Black Friday catalog while they last. Make sure to check out the store for new products for the holidays on Cyber Monday (November 26).

source: https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/blizzard/22777327/score-big-deals-starting-today-with-the-black-friday-sale
11/20/2018 12:49 PMPosted by Aurelie

Drug dealers usually put there prices up during holiday periods because of higher demand...don't give Blizzard ideas!

Blizzard never does Black Friday sales for HS...no idea why?
We don't typically have Black Friday sales, but the pre-order is still active so there is that....
We don't typically have Black Friday sales, but the pre-order is still active so there is that....

I have never seen a Black Friday Hearthstone sale on card packs.
Consumerist nonsense, don't encourage it.
11/20/2018 11:45 PMPosted by Systemworks

I have never seen a Black Friday Hearthstone sale on card packs.

That's pretty bad! @Blizzard please grant a Black Friday Discount on Card Packs and take my Money!