Cards Rotating Out in 2019

Play Mode Discussion
I was going to come to the forums to rant about the sad state of Shaman, but I figure, let me try to be productive and bump this thread.

Only 2 months to go, guys! : /
12/28/2018 05:12 PMPosted by NABIL22
are you !@#$ing kidding me why would you do that blizzard? why would you rotate the dk's ? they are the best cards of hearthstone and 99% of the players including me love playing the dk's well if you are going to do this then %^-* it the game is gonna be even more boring now that there is no rexar,jaina,guldan especialy for the hunter class if you take out rexar the hunter class is gonna become the most lame and boring class out there and for this i and my friends are gonna stop playing this game if you insist on ruining youre own game i'm gonna delete it immediatly blizzard realy are you that retarded? well you brought this on youreselfs morons
If it’s that bad maybe wild is the only option for you! In the end we play for halvung fun.
Nooooo......

No more Megafin Murloc
Do u get the full dust for cards that rotate to wild? or just as much disenchanting it?
02/19/2019 12:52 AMPosted by ItsMeMichael
Do u get the full dust for cards that rotate to wild? or just as much disenchanting it?

i would love to know this too as this is my first rotation since i started playing
02/19/2019 12:52 AMPosted by ItsMeMichael

Sorry, you just get the standard dust rate. I would recommend keeping them in case you ever play wild or for tavern brawls.
Bumping a rarity around here...a useful thread :)
finally.... i can't wait till the new rotate! death knight cards from frozen throne is really annoying!
I can finally have a nice rest when Frost Lich Jaina goes over to wild. One of the most OP cards ever in the game.
01/26/2019 02:46 AMPosted by Dancetonight
Cheeseberry thank you very much for the list! Really it is perfectly helpful, just a single look instead of annoying net reasearches !

You're very welcome!

I get so sick of trawling the net looking through annoying, compartmentalized lists for what should be easy to find information. I hoped you guys would appreciate a nice clean list to use as a reference as much as I do!

I must admit, it made me smile coming to the forum just now to see my 4 month old thread at the top of the posts. It didn't get much feedback when I first posted it so I'm glad the time I spent putting this together wasn't wasted :)